Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Module Feedback and Suggestions

Apprentice Feedback

(1/3) > >>

Talek:
Now you may notice we have a few ranks in our DM-land. Apprentice is the first rank. Apprentices come with their restrictions of what they can and can't do... now, the DM team handles that technicality. But what I ask from you guys is that if you see a new apprentice DM and he's doing a good job, or a poor job or even if you have any suggestions for him/her... to send me a PM so I can know where they are at.

I train DM's, after training I don't sit and watch everything they do all the time, you guys are the ones that are exposed to their creativity. Along with your feedback, I can focus on specific areas to further train the apprentice in. This in turn will help form a better DM staff that brings POTM to life.

As always, an up to date list of the DM team can be found here: http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=1184.0

Heretic:
Le Bump.

We have a new DM under training and we would appreciate if you could send a Full DM a PM with feedback on the good, the bad and the needing improvement that you perceive. Anything forwarded will be used to focus the training of the apprentice on specific areas. Please be honest, and of course, nothing you PM us will be held against you.

Thank you.

-Heretic

Heretic:
Two new apprentices that could use feedback.

Please PM us with it, following what is mentioned in the aformentioned post.

Thank you.

-Heretic

Heretic:
Hearing really good things so far.  :)

Just a reminder that we also want to hear the good feedback, so PM me with what you like the most.

Cheers.

Heretic:
New DM's in training!  :teach:

We appreciate feedback, constructive one on the DM Apprentices we have. We will soon have more DM's to train, so thanks in advance. Send me a PM with the feedback, suggestions, the good & the bad you've seen on the apprentice. The more feedback, the better the DM Team will be.

As always, an up to date list of the DM Team can be found here: http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=1184.0

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version