Author Topic: Apprentice Feedback  (Read 6622 times)

Talek

Apprentice Feedback
« on: December 12, 2006, 05:29:59 PM »
Now you may notice we have a few ranks in our DM-land. Apprentice is the first rank. Apprentices come with their restrictions of what they can and can't do... now, the DM team handles that technicality. But what I ask from you guys is that if you see a new apprentice DM and he's doing a good job, or a poor job or even if you have any suggestions for him/her... to send me a PM so I can know where they are at.

I train DM's, after training I don't sit and watch everything they do all the time, you guys are the ones that are exposed to their creativity. Along with your feedback, I can focus on specific areas to further train the apprentice in. This in turn will help form a better DM staff that brings POTM to life.

As always, an up to date list of the DM team can be found here: http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=1184.0

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
Re: Apprentice Feedback
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 07:41:50 PM »
Le Bump.

We have a new DM under training and we would appreciate if you could send a Full DM a PM with feedback on the good, the bad and the needing improvement that you perceive. Anything forwarded will be used to focus the training of the apprentice on specific areas. Please be honest, and of course, nothing you PM us will be held against you.

Thank you.

-Heretic

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 12:45:26 AM »
Two new apprentices that could use feedback.

Please PM us with it, following what is mentioned in the aformentioned post.

Thank you.

-Heretic

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 11:36:58 PM »
Hearing really good things so far.  :)

Just a reminder that we also want to hear the good feedback, so PM me with what you like the most.

Cheers.

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 02:35:12 AM »
New DM's in training!  :teach:

We appreciate feedback, constructive one on the DM Apprentices we have. We will soon have more DM's to train, so thanks in advance. Send me a PM with the feedback, suggestions, the good & the bad you've seen on the apprentice. The more feedback, the better the DM Team will be.

As always, an up to date list of the DM Team can be found here: http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=1184.0

Thanks.

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 02:15:26 PM »
Re-Bump:

As stated on 1st post; I train DM's, after training I don't sit and watch everything they do all the time (Training is draining), you guys are the ones that are exposed to their creativity. Along with your feedback, I can focus on specific areas to further train the apprentice in. This in turn will help form a better DM staff that brings POTM to life.

Here's a list of current trainees:

(A) Dungeon Master: Jotem
(A) Dungeon Master: Inviktus

Keep sending feedback, positive and negative constructive feedback is always welcomed.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 04:10:40 PM by Heretic »

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 04:11:46 PM »
Feedback on Jotem please, to those that care about his little perpetual nooby-trainee status. :)

Thanks in advance.

-H.

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 07:26:33 PM »
Reminder:

We have two DM's in training - Decay & Inviktus. We would like to hear how they are doing, we can't be watching what they do all the time, so we rely in players to let us know the things you like, please elaborate a bit, praising can be saved for the Positive DM experience thread. You can also, and this is what you should feedback the most about, things you believe needs improvement, again, be constructive. We strive to keep very high standards with our DM team, please help us achieve this, we can't do it without you.

Be mindful DM trainees are still gauging encounters, spawning, possessions etc, so its natural they make mistakes. The goal is that once they advance in their training, for them not to repeat them.

PM me or Macabre.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 03:36:26 PM by Heretic »

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 03:39:22 PM »
We have three DM's in training - Decay, Roach and Singed. We would like to hear how they are doing, we can't be watching what they do all the time, so we rely in players to let us know the things you like, please elaborate a bit, praising can be saved for the Positive DM experience thread. You can also, and this is what you should feedback the most about, feedback things you believe needs improvement, again, be constructive. We strive to keep very high standards with our DM team, please help us achieve this, we can't do it without you.

Be mindful DM trainees are still gauging encounters, spawning, possessions etc, so its natural they make mistakes. The goal is that once they advance in their training, for them not to repeat them.

PM Macabre or myself.

---------------

On behalf of the DM Team, we would like to thank those who gave feedback. Thanks to you, we managed to correct a critical situation; situation that would have been difficult to correct without you. Re-emphasizing that this part of the apprentice feedback process is very much key if we want to keep a clean gaming environment.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 08:27:10 AM by Heretic »

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 04:27:07 PM »
How are our trainees doing?

Specifically, Roach & Singed.

Thanks for the feedback in advance.

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 06:19:38 PM »
Another reminder that we have trainees at the moment.

Send us your feedback on Nocturne & Roach please.  :)

Thanks in advance, the players have really made a difference in training DM's.

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 03:31:39 PM »
A reminder bump; we have DM trainees, they will only be better with your feedback.

Thanks for providing us that in advance.

-H.

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2012, 07:44:40 PM »
Bumping this! You should inform the DMs how awesome/meh/terrible I am, so I can be rewarded with treats/beaten severely/launched into the Sun. Additionally, the information you provide will help me to be a better DM.

Oh, and that Wizard guy is also an apprentice.