Author Topic: Governor's Hotel: Bugged Mk. II!  (Read 1122 times)

BraveSirRobin

• Dark Power
  • "Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire
Governor's Hotel: Bugged Mk. II!
« on: August 02, 2018, 01:49:40 AM »
So, whatever great cataclysm that happened a few days ago with a major lagspike that broke everything. The Governor's Hotel now has taken my keys, and will not allow me to rent another room. At the time, my keys (incorrectly) said 51-days remaining. It has been more than a week since I rented out the rooms originally and the front desk clerk is telling me that he sees I have a registration, but needs my key to let me re-rent. Meanwhile, every suite in the building is filled up. This could be legitimately IC (despite having had the key) and all the rooms are filled, but usually the Traveller's Suites, a few of them are available. Other people are having this issue, too, with their keys being removed due to an error and not being able to re-rent.

Killroy32

• New to the Mists
Re: Governor's Hotel: Bugged Mk. II!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 03:48:33 PM »
Just went to the Governor's Hotel to test and it also happened to me. The game said there was an error with the key and removed it.

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 04:21:01 PM »
Crazy, mine told me that there was an error and my week would start over from that day. No repayment required.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 04:41:47 PM »
This will remain bugged for the time being. I'll rewrite the system soon to optimize and prevent further issues.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 12:19:28 AM »
Anyone still experiencing issues?

BraveSirRobin

• Dark Power
  • "Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 02:28:41 AM »
Well, a month later it finally let me buy a new key. Nobody actually fixed that, I just couldn't rent rooms, at all.