You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Performance at the Jalabert Estate  (Read 1485 times)

Better Dread than Dead

• The Bad Guy
  • Dark Power
Performance at the Jalabert Estate
« on: May 05, 2018, 09:30:45 AM »

As I've written before, we live in difficult and uncertain times -- the city's future and, indeed, the entire country's future, rests in the balance with what's to come. Lately, however, all I've encountered and spoken to at length have made it clear that many dread what is to come, and that the mood of many living here in Port-a-Lucine is a gloomy and anxious one.

For this reason, on behalf of the Théâtre de la Cathédrale, I, Verinne van Haute, have elected to host a performance on the lawn of the Jalabert family's estate, where we'll be offering shelter to all walks of life until after the danger this conflict poses those who cannot fight or defend themselves has passed. The performance, should circumstances allow, will take place on Tuesday, on the 8th of Mai -- it will begin in the late afternoon, with libations being offered to all in attendance at its conclusion.

It is important to live every day to the fullest, as though it might be your last. Without levity, without merriment, without joy, without love, without things worth caring about, there can be no reason for waking. Come to the Jalabert family's estate, in a few days time, and let us provide you with what's been missing from this city these past few weeks. For those who still struggle to find the Jalabert family's estate or don't know where it is, it is the third estate on the right, as you walk down the Domaines de la Vie Eclairee.

((Countdown!))
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 09:33:10 AM by Better Dread than Dead »

Better Dread than Dead

• The Bad Guy
  • Dark Power
Re: Performance at the Jalabert Estate
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 09:37:02 AM »
[Last-minute preparations are being made as the day of the performance approaches..]