You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Near Ethereal  (Read 929 times)

noah25

• Dark Lord
Near Ethereal
« on: April 05, 2018, 10:35:50 AM »
Recently, I have had an issue with the near ethereal after resets occur. It no longer counts it as an applicable location. If you have an option near the mists that isn't a major problem, however, my only options have been tser pool. This causes a major problem for self rezzing because my closest "mist option" to get back to the near ethereal is the mist camp, which I have issues with getting to due to the roleplay implications. Has anyone else been struggling with this or have any solutions I have been overlooking?

Tycat

• The Tabasco Bandit
  • Dark Power
  • Discord: Tycat#2415
Re: Near Ethereal
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 12:03:14 PM »
Recently, I have had an issue with the near ethereal after resets occur. It no longer counts it as an applicable location. If you have an option near the mists that isn't a major problem, however, my only options have been tser pool. This causes a major problem for self rezzing because my closest "mist option" to get back to the near ethereal is the mist camp, which I have issues with getting to due to the roleplay implications. Has anyone else been struggling with this or have any solutions I have been overlooking?

There is a really, really close mist way near the Tser pool that isn't the mist camp, if that helps.
Tycat#2415 (discord)
Facebook Art Page @thetabascobandit
Instagram art Tycat_thetabscobandit
DeviantArt /Tybookins
YouTube Tabasco Bandit Theatre

Blessed Be, and keep creating.

noah25

• Dark Lord
Re: Near Ethereal
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 02:14:47 PM »
Oh yes, i forgot about that one. I was thinking about the one by tser falls, which doesn't work for that.