You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Spells duration calculator!  (Read 1341 times)

wildflame

• Undead Master
Spells duration calculator!
« on: March 26, 2018, 05:38:08 AM »
I got an idea to make a script that calculates spell durations, after much trouble with the script Aporgactivist found a beautiful solution and wrote it down for me, we filled it up a little but I'd apperciate it if the high level spellcasters would pitch in so we could have a complete list.
Right now it's only Wiz/Sorc/Bard, I'll add the rest later, or if anyone else wants to, you're welcome to!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jinPirhDngifSY9q5G9hxOKE5LOz5ATBNnjVVTd2jO8/edit#gid=197264253

APorg

• Dark Power
  • Fanatic Xenophile
Re: Spells duration calculator!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 05:43:32 AM »
This is based on the durations in the wiki, so this is a useful way to check if the wiki durations are correct if anyone wants to do some timing.
“Moral wounds have this peculiarity - they may be hidden, but they never close; always painful, always ready to bleed when touched, they remain fresh and open in the heart.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

RedwizardD

• Scrollord
  • Dark Power
  • Avoid Attention - Critical Failure
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 11:06:17 AM »
This would be amazing. What kind of numbers do you need to get this filled in? I would be happy to help.

Phantasia

• Stealth/Detection Cognoscenti
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • ¿
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 11:13:53 AM »
Isn't this something you can do with simple math?
Le cœur voit plus loin que l'esprit.
The heart sees further than the mind.

wildflame

• Undead Master
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 12:59:37 PM »
This would be amazing. What kind of numbers do you need to get this filled in? I would be happy to help.

Just open it and fill it up with what you got for the caster classes, whatever's empty needs to get filled!

Isn't this something you can do with simple math?

Yes, this does the math for you.