You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Message for Pierron Du Mal  (Read 1285 times)

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
  • The mad Red Mink, eh, I mean, Monk ;)
Message for Pierron Du Mal
« on: March 17, 2018, 02:24:48 PM »
A message held by a Vistani courier, intended only for the aforementioned individual.  The courier refuses to releases the letter to anyone else, no matter the circumstance. The letter itself is written in a very unusual, almost painful dialect.  In this case, it's an Abyssal tongue, written carefully and slowly, with some grammatical mistakes.  The lettering is big, and comprised of an unusual, thick ink.

Dear Mr. Du Mal,

It was a pleasure meeting you a few days back. And I began to wonder about your plight, with regard to your continued linguistic education.  Have you made anyway headway? 

Thinking about it, I vehemently believe you would have loved the streets of my former city.  So many languages, so archaic or unusual were a fair number of them that some were deemed even painful or ecstatic to hear.  Curiosity took hold a few days ago, so this letter asks how do you plan to proceed to increase your knowledge of the particular language you seek?

I've enclosed a small vial of a paste-like ink with this letter.  Please feel free to use it, with large lettering. This language is rather difficult to understand, and obscure enough that few can read it.  Due to my limitation, the use of the ink will greatly help me comprehend your message.  The fee for your response has been paid to the Vistani already, so do not let them tell you otherwise.  May luck and the fates favor you in your search.

Humbly,
Rhetra

A quirky paw print in red ink signifies the missive's end.
The "Anti-Monk". Crazy is your friend.

Rhetra'Bushion aka Rhetra, Sunshine, Petal, Spazz, "Damn, she's fast," and Her Giddiness.

-Semi-Retired-

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
Re: Message for Pierron Du Mal
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 02:58:18 PM »
//Please use PMs for messages like this, and do not emote for NPCs.
Hir yw'r dydd a hir yw'r nos, a hir yw aros Arawn.

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
  • The mad Red Mink, eh, I mean, Monk ;)
Re: Message for Pierron Du Mal
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 06:50:16 PM »
Of course, my mistake :)
The "Anti-Monk". Crazy is your friend.

Rhetra'Bushion aka Rhetra, Sunshine, Petal, Spazz, "Damn, she's fast," and Her Giddiness.

-Semi-Retired-