You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Sun elf skillpoint adjustment...Plz.  (Read 471 times)

L30

• New to the Mists
Sun elf skillpoint adjustment...Plz.
« on: March 15, 2018, 12:14:30 PM »
I've just created a new Sun elf character and unfortunately,I noticed a flaw in game.

Skill points:SE gets a +2 int on character creation,but the skillpoints amount at lvl 2 is a bit screwed
It is so because...The INT value at character creation is different when reaching lvl 2 logged in.
But I know other servers that don't display this error,So any developer willing to look into this?I'd appreciate it.

aprogressivist

• Dark Power
Re: Sun elf skillpoint adjustment...Plz.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 12:29:30 PM »
Yeah, it's a long standing problem. Unfortunately most work around probably involve gimmicky scripts and the Devs aren't too fond of those....
“Moral wounds have this peculiarity - they may be hidden, but they never close; always painful, always ready to bleed when touched, they remain fresh and open in the heart.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

booksarefun666

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 06:29:03 PM »
It'd be cool if it happened but it probably won't.

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 09:29:40 PM »
Hold your horses. NWN:EE will possibly allow us to find solutions to that kind of issue. It's not a certainty, but within the realms of possibility. My understanding is that we would be able to properly add new races. If so we would at least have a workaround to the "inelegant way" (to put it mildly) attribute scores are assigned to subraces.
Best Regards!
MAB

Proud member of the Dev team, kindly working nights and days to bring you all more creative ways to slay all your PCs, faster and more efficiently!

L30

• New to the Mists
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 04:40:17 PM »
I would be glad to play the race,if NWN EE comes to fix it.
Good luck to the staff...