You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: What was that faction  (Read 1306 times)

FaytCelor

• New to the Mists
What was that faction
« on: February 03, 2018, 09:31:14 PM »
Hey guys, I played here ages ago, username was karajix101, if that is familiar to anyone? I remember there being this faction, I forgot what it was called, but it was like a faction of witch hunters or something? Super zealous holy warriors or something? Could one of you guys tell me what it was called? If this server moves to EE I want to know what its called so I can join or at least know what I am looking for on the forums. Cheers!
Saethe Spellsurge - Ezrite of the fourtth

Iluvatar / Madness

• Ex-Community Council
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • The Madness
Re: What was that faction
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 09:55:03 PM »
Welcome back :)

As for your faction if it was a supported faction, it's probably listed in this thread : http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=6519.0
What you describes sounds like the Ezrite, though they aren't witch hunter as far as I'm aware.

As for EE, we haven't made any decision regarding it yet, though feel free to come on the current server if you feel like it. The server is pretty active right now, so it should be pretty easy to find good RP! :)
Iluvatar
Iluvatar-2
Iluvatar NCE
Madness

peps

• Undead Master
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 10:13:29 PM »
Most likely followers of Hala. I remember there being a brief coven that really focused on the hunting of "witches"/hags aspect of the religion.

FaytCelor

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 10:29:27 PM »
Maybe Hala? I think they wore red. I really can't remember, they were mostly inactive when I played but none of those sound Familiar, maybe they wore orange? I wish I could remember, zealous witch hunters is all I can remember, I cant even remember the town, they used to be listed on the forums but I didn't see them anymore, it could be Hala and it just escapes my memory

Song of Danta

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 10:32:29 PM »
This is a possibility, too...

I don't think Halans would wear red or orange.

FaytCelor

• New to the Mists
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 11:05:07 PM »
I remember this being a description of their faction: This faction strongly supports PvP. Secular warriors are recruited as well, so any class can find a role. This is largely an antagonist faction, so be prepared for many In-character conflicts when considering to join. I had this copy and pasted and saved so I could find it again but I couldn't find it. It had something to do wtih finding a book or being taught by a cleric if I remember correctly.

Cursed Ink

• Dark Lord
  • 1# Highest Bounty Winner
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 01:50:47 AM »
I believe the faction youre remembering would be the Followers of Zarus, or the Zarusian Brotherhood. I cant recall what they went by other then worshipping Zarus

FaytCelor

• New to the Mists
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2018, 01:56:13 AM »
That sounds right actually, that might be it, they aren't around anymore I take it?

Barovian Beggar

• Outlander
  • Medieval Poverty Since 2005
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2018, 10:49:40 AM »
I believe the faction youre remembering would be the Followers of Zarus, or the Zarusian Brotherhood. I cant recall what they went by other then worshipping Zarus
The Church of Zarus.

That group has long since moved on but if anyone would like to join me I rolled up a new priest this past spring, click.

FaytCelor

• New to the Mists
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2018, 11:48:17 AM »
yes, this is the faction I have been looking for since I joined but could never find them, count me in!