Author Topic: Velindilieth Assuranaeh-"Tell Me Your Story?"  (Read 813 times)

NecropolisV

• Undead Master
  • ~Dragons, Dragons, Dragons!~
Velindilieth Assuranaeh-"Tell Me Your Story?"
« on: January 07, 2018, 06:49:29 AM »
*scribbled in the journal is a quick record of his dreams*

His dream went as many of his dreams went.. From one place to the next.. He looked down into the forest from the top of one tree.. His large green-scaled wings folded against his back, his draconic green eyes studying for travelers and passerby's.. He'd grin a fanged grin as he spotted one, he'd leap down opening his wings and soaring towards his prey, the man could not see him covering, the sound of the forest at night, and his lack of vision in the dark spelled certain doom, and just as he was about to impact with him- all would go black.

As vision came back to him, he'd be sitting there, playing a game of riddles with a random adventurer traveling through his part of the forest.. "The beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. The beginning of the end, and the ending of every place. What Am I?" .. The man would spend a while trying to figure out his riddle, before he answered wrongly. "Wrong." He said before leaping upon the man, all going black once more..

He was standing again, this time looking down at his forest home.. The elves milling about their daily actions.. And then from the south a war horn blared.. And ranks upon ranks of charging orcs would rampage into the village, tearing, killing, hacking.. Launching himself forward, reaching out with his claws, he'd tear through orc after orc, for as long as it took, until the last orc fell at the merciless lash of his claws.. Looking upon the field of dead orcs, a odd satisfaction would grow within him.. He had saved his home, not failed as he had before.. And all because he had become what he was meant to be.. Grinning at his dragon-like body, he knew he had made the right decision.. A As all faded into black once more..

And then I'd awake, write my dreams down i'll begin to do.. Maybe my thoughts sometimes as well.. I have a lot of them.. So many..
Currently Playing: Maloryn X'angondur

Closured:
Markus Shadebane, Adrian Von Viklov, Vincent Zolokorov, Adam, Ambrose De'Korban, Akin, Velindilieth Asuranaeh,

NecropolisV

• Undead Master
Re: Velindilieth Assuranaeh-"Tell Me Your Story?"
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 01:28:27 AM »
*scripted in draconic is a written song.. and a note above it*

The song for my ritual.. the honor of my villages passing.. The song to give their lives peace.. As none had sung of their death.. As is traditional in my village..

~Under leaves of ancient tree's, in a village ancient as time itself..
Lived the blessed of the green, the children of dragon of old, oaths taken, and due's payed..

~Under silent protection, and peaceful accordance, the village did prosper..
The blessed of the green, the children of dragon old, a hoard did swell, and oaths maintained..

~The children did live long, and grow most great, traditions forged, and a culture born..
Ever the blessed of the green, the children of dragon old, his might unchallenged.. His legend undying..

~The blessed were graced with child, Half of their guardian most powerful, and peace they did know, their prosperity grown yet greater.
The blessed grew twice blessed.. Of the green.. The children of dragon old, the legend eternal.. His grace ever rising..

~The line continued, many celebrations, and praise were made and had, power and love they did know, their existence seemed to be eternal..
The blessed of the green, never wavering.. The children of dragon old, his sight ever watching.. His pact unbroken..

~Children of the blood of old, did grow yet more, and grow in strength, guardians of the forest.. The sentinel, their lord..
Blessed children of the green, the children of dragon old.. His reign did come to an end.. The hero struck dead.. His life, stolen..

~Endure the children did, their loss strong, but their dedication unwavering.. Years would pass, some would leave the forest.. But always.. They returned..
Blessed children of the green, the children of dragon old.. His memory never lost.. His legacy continued, his line unshaken..

~Power remained with the children, their power grew in his absence, their dedication to him never changing.. Still were gifts imparted to his hoard, treasure of the village..
Blessed children of the green, the children of dragon old.. A people evolving.. A people undiminished.. His line destined to awaken..

~Eventually two children were born.. A prophecy of one's greatness spoken.. The Half-dragon taught well the one, while the other was born many years later.. Their greatness assured...
Blessed children of the green, the children of dragon old.. A line growing.. A line awakening.. His legacy lives on..

~But the price of power is great.. Old grudges unresolved.. A hoard of our greatest foes did end the village.. A village burning, it's people slaughtered..
Blessed children of the green, children of dragon old.. Their blood spilling.. Their hero dieing.. His legacy doomed..

~Now one remains, last child of the dragons greatness.. Last remnant of villages glory.. His escape was made.. His prophecy lived on..
Blessed child of the green, child of dragon of old.. His resolve reforged.. A new hero in the making.. His legacy groomed..

~Memory of the children, and their lord become eternal.. His line as prophesized awakens.. The glory of the green returns.. Last child transcended..
Blessed child of the green, child of dragon old.. The memory of his people sung.. Their memory not lost.. The last child unshaken..

~In their memory he lives on.. Become what was always meant to be.. The glory of the green does not die.. Last child ascended..
Blessed child of the green, child of dragon old.. The people stand by him.. Through the memory of those past he is made glorious.. Last child.. Awaken! 

*the draconic song has it's own page in the journal and scribbled on the back of it*

I know who I am.. I know what I was meant to be.. My song is ready.. My body is ready.. But my mind needs time.. And the materials, not yet acquired.. In time.. In the future..

Closured:
Markus Shadebane, Adrian Von Viklov, Vincent Zolokorov, Adam, Ambrose De'Korban, Akin, Velindilieth Asuranaeh,

NecropolisV

• Undead Master
Re: Velindilieth Assuranaeh-"Tell Me Your Story?"
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 10:44:07 PM »
Another Dream.. No.. Not a dream.. a Nightmare.. Vaedra's warning words.. The fears of what I might become from the words of the elves of Degannwy.. I never considered the fact truly that I might fail and become a monster.. But this dream..

Velindilieth looked down upon his massive scaled body, he was a mighty green dragon.. Beneath him rest his hoard.. Massive piles of gold, gems, treasures, armor, weapons.. Countless gifts and offerings sat there, supporting his massive body above the ground.. Looking up he saw the distant tops of the dense surrounding forest, his nest in the middle of a great depression in this section of the forest.. Snorting, a small cloud of acrid, acidic green smoke escaping his nostrils. "They're late.." He thought to himself.. "I do not appreciate my servants being late..".. Just as he thought such, they appeared, a cadre of green and black armored wood elves came approaching from a bit away in the forest, following the path that led to his nest.. They all bore the ceremonial garb he desired of his followers, black and green colors, steel masks with rune-laden hoods.. Theyc carried sacks, no doubt filled with their latest offerings for him- and behind them, they dragged a ragged, and beaten looking wood elf, his eyes full of terror as he beheld Velindilieth.. "Good.. I was hungry" He thought.

One by one they silently approached his nest, and emptied sacks full of gold, silver, platinum, and other valuable pieces onto his ever growing pile.. The last approached and laid down a beautiful sword of their villages make, the gleaming adamantine- Star metal as they called it, for there were deposits around their village, exactly the reason he had bid them build their village where they did, so they could harvest and craft the valuable metal into objects that pleased him. The elf bearing the sword spoke "We named this one Ud'hari, Great one.. Our smiths labored on it for nearly a week before we deemed it ready.. And now we give it to you" Laying down the sword as he finished his sentence. Velindilieth spoke "You have done well my servants, continue to bring me treasures worthy of my power.. Now.. Bring forth that elf..".. Dragging the ragged elf forward, they forced him onto his knee's before the dragon.. His eyes full of terror, he screamed before the dragon arched forward to devour the elf in a moment, and suddenly, Velindilieth found himself alone, standing before the dragon.. And it stared down at him..

"Do not disappoint.. Bautwael.. My child.. You cannot be me, not even in your dreams.. Don't pretend to be.. You are not Rez'quildilok, The Tyrant Of The Forest.. But you can be worthy of taking my name.. As your great grandfather Rez'nurrock before you.. Do not fail me Bautwael.. I watch you.. And if you fail.. I will consume you as countless others before you" Then he arched his head back and brought it down, a cloud of acrid, acidic green gas enveloping Velindilieth, his flesh burning away in seconds, his screams echoing out over the forest-

And then I awoke... This dream.. It troubles me.. Was it truly him speaking to me?.. Or is my mind playing tricks on me, as it oft does.. I do not understand.. I was always told Rez'quildilok was the sentinel of the forest.. This is all wrong.. It's just a trick of my mind..

I will make him proud.. I won't fail his memory..

*After the dream entry, his writing turns to draconic, his runes having improved massively since his studies began*

Ankin Selyth.. She hugged me.. She reassured me.. She cares.. I will not fail her either.. She said she would adopt me into her clan if I succeeded.. I cannot fail.. She is fast becoming the second one I would call "Dask", mother. She cares.. Where most of my kin do not.. Perhaps it would be good if I were to abandon Degannwy fully one day.. They fear what I might become.. Maybe they should.. Maybe I should prove them right?.. No that is wrong.. Spite ill becomes me.. I promised to be a guardian to the forest, to them.. I cannot fail.. Lest I become a beast.

Closured: