Author Topic: Logged Off With RP Sleeping 2 Weeks Ago, Today I am Dead?  (Read 1156 times)

NecroLust

• New to the Mists
Logged Off With RP Sleeping 2 Weeks Ago, Today I am Dead?
« on: January 09, 2018, 02:24:20 AM »
I logged of roleplaying by sleeping with my Character Issah Azerath a week or two ago, when I logged on today I am dead and I do not know how to come back?

• New to the Mists
Re: Logged Off With RP Sleeping 2 Weeks Ago, Today I am Dead?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 07:06:05 AM »
You can either wait for other people to find the corpse and cast a raise dead spell (it can take a while or never happen, specially if your toon have no acquaintances or allies) or, assuming you are in the Near Ethereal Plane map, walk towards a column of light (just go forwards until you see it and click it). There you can choose between resurrecting (losing some XP) or release as a ghost, which you can use to do some RP in order to guide someone to the place where the corpse lies.

ladylena

• Gundie Mom
  • Dark Power
  • Meow!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 07:16:36 AM »
You could check with a DM, there have been cases where people log off alive and log in dead. Or the corpse may go missing, but if thats the case a DM can totally help.
Currently playing:
                          Narcissa Bogdan

NecroLust

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 11:38:22 AM »
I never walked the plane

Which is why its weird? I logged off alive, logged back on after sometime and I am a ghost. No corpse at the morninglord area and I didnt have to walk the ethereal plane.

APorg

• Dark Power
  • Fanatic Xenophile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 11:47:59 AM »
Well if the server reset between your logging off & back in, not having to walk through the Ethereal is probably just normal.
“Moral wounds have this peculiarity - they may be hidden, but they never close; always painful, always ready to bleed when touched, they remain fresh and open in the heart.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

NecroLust

• New to the Mists
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 12:36:59 AM »
A DM fixed me up. I am still curious how death happened? I was knocked down but stopped bleeding on my own while with someone he got me back up and we split the loot as promised and I went to roleplay logging off by sleeping?

I really dont mind death in my 5ish years of playing on and off the server. Death can be fun sometimes. But I dont recall an experience like this one, and glad the DM just fixed me up right. I love this server in so many ways I can not express it adequately.