Author Topic: Logged in dead  (Read 1347 times)

A minor Glamour

Logged in dead
« on: July 27, 2017, 01:25:14 PM »
This isn't really a problem because my character that I experienced it with is new, but I logged in today to find I was dead in the OOC room. I wasn't paralyzed and I wasn't prompted to enter my password so it wasn't the hacker who got me killed. I still had all my gold, so I didn't die in game because if I had I would have dropped it, and I remember logging off in the Sanctuary in the outskirts when I last played, I did engage in some combat prior to logging off but I wasn't killed, I walked up the stairs with 1 HP and then got healed by the priestess then I rested before I logged out. I checked the divining pool in the OOC room and my last known location was the sanctuary.

I can't remember anything else that might be useful, to resolve it I just walked through the mists as a ghost and re-spawned so I'm just posting to inform anyone who might like to know what happened.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 01:29:07 PM by A minor Glamour »

Tycat

• The Tabasco Bandit
  • Dark Power
  • Discord: Tycat#2415
Re: Logged in dead
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 02:35:55 PM »
What's your toon's name?
Tycat#2415 (discord)
Facebook Art Page @thetabascobandit
Instagram art Tycat_thetabscobandit
DeviantArt /Tybookins
YouTube Tabasco Bandit Theatre

Blessed Be, and keep creating.

Dud_Goose

• Undead Slayer
  • The Abominable
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 02:57:07 PM »
Were you at a low HP total and under the influence of a rage or endurance spell when you logged?
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

-Charles Bukowski

A minor Glamour

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 07:47:39 AM »
The character is called Inhapi, I wasn't under any affects like rage or endurance.

Ard

• Undead Slayer
  • Exploit theoretician
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 07:51:15 AM »
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 12:17:21 PM by ㅤㅤㅤ »

A minor Glamour

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 08:38:27 AM »
It looks like I might have been mistaken about a few minor details, I logged in again to find I had 4 constitution from the rez sickness, I think this explains it.

:roll: