You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Some question's regarding Gundarakite's  (Read 1616 times)

The_Huntsman

• New to the Mists
Some question's regarding Gundarakite's
« on: October 19, 2017, 10:33:11 AM »
Hi All,

Just wanted to ask a quick question and hopefully clarify a few things regarding Gundarakite's.  I've noticed an increase in Gundar's on the server lately which is super cool b/c I always felt there was not enough of us around haha.

I guess my main question is this.  According to the laws in Barovia we are not allowed to carry anything larger than a dagger.  I was wondering what about woodcutter's axes for crafting, and any kind of ranged weapon? Can we carry shortbow's or is that considered illegal too. I've heard a couple different answers to this, and I am hoping someone can chime in and let me know!

Thanks!

Snarling_Badger

• Gundarakite Rebels
  • Undead Slayer
  • makin' pancakes
Re: Some question's regarding Gundarakite's
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 11:24:21 AM »
Gundarakites are allowed to carry tools and hunting equipment. Handaxes used as woodcutting hatchets work with that, as well as shortbows for hunting. I believe longbows aren't allowed because they are a weapon of war.

ladylena

• Gundie Mom
  • Dark Power
  • Meow!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 11:27:40 AM »
A lance corporal or higher can grant a permit for a weapon under certain circumstances, but yes. Farming tools, hunting tools and daggers, or kukris. However garda are the ones who determine how long a dagger is before it becomes a sword.
Currently playing:
                          Narcissa Bogdan

The_Huntsman

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 11:29:24 AM »
Awesome, appreciate the answers everyone; I just wasn't sure.  I knew about the weapons permit,  just wanted to make sure I wasn't running around with a shortbow or woodcutter's axe and then get fined and arrested haha. Thanks again!