Author Topic: Degannwy - Feedback  (Read 1012 times)

Jeebs

• Dark Lord
Degannwy - Feedback
« on: March 22, 2017, 10:50:55 PM »
Since this thread apparently doesn't exist, I guess I'll start one. Can we please do something about the squirrels in Degannwy? They keep going berserk and attacking doors or getting killed by pixies or other things. I'm not sure why this is happening, because none of the other things that spawn there seem to do it. As cool as I thought it was when they were added, the way they're acting now kinda detracts from the atmosphere I feel Degannwy is meant to have: i.e. a generally peaceful place. Perhaps they should just be removed entirely, or replaced with something else?

Alan Hunter

• Dark Lord
Re: Degannwy - Feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 11:04:06 PM »
I second the squirrel issue. Also I believe Degannwy should have a place to do leather working. Kinda make sense for those hunters/woodsman qho hunt who wish to use all of the animal to have a place to craft leathwr workings.  Not to mwntion an herbalism place as these make sense. Some spoke of a alchemy station but not sure that fits the build for Degannwy. I think such stations would emphasize tbose of the woods and druidism to be more akin to rp in the area tjenmheading into vallaki.
"For Evil to win is for good men to do nothing."

Miuo

• Discord: Miuo
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 07:00:49 AM »
I second the squirrel issue. Also I believe Degannwy should have a place to do leather working. Kinda make sense for those hunters/woodsman qho hunt who wish to use all of the animal to have a place to craft leathwr workings.  Not to mwntion an herbalism place as these make sense. Some spoke of a alchemy station but not sure that fits the build for Degannwy. I think such stations would emphasize tbose of the woods and druidism to be more akin to rp in the area tjenmheading into vallaki.

Think that has to do more with the fact Deg is already so close to other craft stations, with the drain/Vallaki city/Herb huts all relatively close it would feel a little overkill to cram 3-4 crafts into deg. Alchemy proximity wise wouldn't seem like a bad choice as the only nearby locations I know of are the mage tower, Midway, and then the table in the Wayfarers and the Abandoned lab, but those both don't have a merchant to sell materials. But as you said, it feels a bit odd for that to be there.

modderpunk

• Developers
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 01:20:08 PM »
There is more alchemy with shop not too far away.

Building out off the mists