Author Topic: Dementlieu Feedback V2  (Read 3496 times)

Arawn

• CC, Developers, and
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
Re: Dementlieu Feedback V2
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2019, 08:21:05 AM »
Weíll add a minimal Templar presence and a confession booth.
Hir yw'r dydd a hir yw'r nos, a hir yw aros Arawn.

RickDeckard

• Bastion Raines #1 Fanboy
  • Vallaki Guards
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2019, 08:24:14 AM »
Awesome! Thank you!

BraveSirRobin

• Professional Blue-Coat
  • Gendarmerie
  • Dark Lord
  • "One's own thoughts are his only prison"
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2019, 06:23:59 PM »
Perhaps instead of the traditional Raduta style templars, some stripped down, be-robed warriors that would fit the aesthetic of the temple more, while still making sense to have the protection such a significant place would warrant.

Even that would make sense. I mean, there's practically one NPC in the entire building accessible to players, and nobody is guarding the Archives. Even the Refuge of the Fifth Light has at least six Templars chilling by the interior doors of their chapel, and then an entire Rectory right beside it. Does nobody guard the special books?

Hypatia

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2019, 12:39:05 PM »
What about a ďbeauty salonĒ in Port-A-Lucian where you can change your skin tone?

Iíd love to see this in-game where we donít need a DM, for both our sakes. I changed mine recently, but the lighting is so dramatic in that DM area that you donít know what it looks like really until you get out and I wound up hating what I picked. I like to take my time to get it right, and I really canít because the DM has to wait and I know they have better things to do than watch me spend an hour getting the tone I want. Maybe a place like a salon where you can do it without a DM would be easier for both sides.

Arawn

• CC, Developers, and
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2019, 01:06:30 PM »
What about a ďbeauty salonĒ in Port-A-Lucian where you can change your skin tone?

Iíd love to see this in-game where we donít need a DM, for both our sakes. I changed mine recently, but the lighting is so dramatic in that DM area that you donít know what it looks like really until you get out and I wound up hating what I picked. I like to take my time to get it right, and I really canít because the DM has to wait and I know they have better things to do than watch me spend an hour getting the tone I want. Maybe a place like a salon where you can do it without a DM would be easier for both sides.

Changing your skin tone is not an intended feature. Your skin tone was changed temporarily as part of a DM plot. We have no plans to make this available outside of DM intervention.
Hir yw'r dydd a hir yw'r nos, a hir yw aros Arawn.

herkles

• Dark Power
    • Herkles's Portfolio
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2019, 11:55:08 PM »
Since the Bellgrade Trading Consortium is a Dementlieuse company, from what I was told, should there not be an office for the BTC in Port-a-Lucine in the Marchand?