Author Topic: Bug with crafting  (Read 1096 times)

Iluvatar / Madness

• Ex-Community Council
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • The Madness
Bug with crafting
« on: January 13, 2017, 05:52:50 PM »
This happened to me yesterday when I was curing hide and the same thing happened with leather boiling.  It's something that post those TOO MANY INSTRUCTION error in the chat. I also did a @debug command almost every time the error appeared.

The pattern is hard to describe but it's something like this I think. From what I saw it happens after crafting a certain amount of item. In this case let's take leather boiling.

Let's say I put the wrong ingredient in the boiler, it pops a message saying me I don't have the good things in it when I use the crafting tool on it. Though! After crafting a certain amount of item eventually you don't have the required ingredient to make the craft. That's when the TOO MANY INSTRUCTION appeared instead of the message saying that I didn't had the necessary ingredient. I was able to repeat the pattern a few time with success 3 time.

It's a bit hard to explain... but if this really is a bug and a script have specific question on what happened, just leave them here :P
Iluvatar
Iluvatar-2
Iluvatar NCE
Madness