You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Along Light Poles of Port Lucine  (Read 1090 times)

Alan Hunter

• Dark Lord
Along Light Poles of Port Lucine
« on: January 11, 2017, 07:06:29 PM »
*Fine parchment is placed upon eaxh pole each onr qritten in fine hand writting in High Mordentish along the Publiqur*

Protectoranrs of the city. Dedicated guardians of the city of lights. How have you served? You have Ouste a servant of faith a young man of hope a criminal of no notory. I am ashamed, shamed such noble people of education and society men to defend would sink so low as thier neighbors. You have broken the law to Ouste another servant. You have shamed the honor of guardian with out knowing. To you I cry out to change. Is there no succor to better life in a rich city of oppurtunity? Was it needed to lower a man whom is alresdy the lowest of the low? Care you not of truth? Or are you simply like Vallakki? For those who seek peace, for those who seek right, do what is noble and let them be. In these times of change new heights and prosperity can be made. So I say to you gendarmie shame for dishonoring an innocent. Shame you bring your people and your ways for fearing what is on theboutside than what is with in. Your harbor villians knowingly yet you condemn the wrong men and women. Where are your virtues? Where is your honor? Show strength and redeem in doing what is right.

A concern citizen
"For Evil to win is for good men to do nothing."