Author Topic: *random scattering of notices around Wachter Lands, and by bounty boards*  (Read 936 times)

NecropolisV

• Undead Master
  • ~Dragons, Dragons, Dragons!~
The hunt for me never ends. But I implore anyone to look past those LIEING accusations. I am not capable of, nor have ever participated in witchery.. I am and always will be first above all LOYAL to Barovia, to Vallaki.. Treason and Sedition.. Pitiful lies. The accusations made against me are merely a pursuit of VENGEANCE for the service and sacrifices I made for Vallaki during the war between Wachter and Vallaki.. They would accuse me of attempted murder.. When the only time I ever struck them was in defense during the war.. They could accuse me of Sedition and Treason for my stalwart actions against the Wachters in my loyalty to Vallaki as a Garda.. Assault? Gavril Valentin's wife.. a WITCH, blackhearted killer, murderer, Anca Valentin, attempted to murder me with witchery and blade just outside the walls of Vallaki while I was doing my -duty- as a Garda in patrolling.. Yes I struck her in defense.. Would any of you do any differently?

Yes. I tortured his wife Anca Valentin. She attempted to kill me. During the war the Wachters -murdered- good Vallaki garda.. And so I did what I had to, to aid in our plight against the Wachters.. I did what any garda would have done in a time of war to further the cause of protecting their people and comrades.. They had one of my fellow Garda hostage, they had killed my fellow men at arms.. I made a hard choice.

These accusations made against me, can be made for many of the Wachter Garda, can be made for Gavril Valentin and his wife both considering the crimes they committed against Vallaki.. Only I have performed no witchery.. That falls solely on the Doamna Valentin, being the witch she is...

This bounty is a pursuit of vengeance, not justice, not crimes I am actually guilty of.. They take my actions in the service of Vallaki during a time of war against them and pin them against me- When they too should share similar bounties as the one they put on me.. Alas, I am indeed no longer of the Garda, and they are still serving Wachter, so such is an impossibility..

But even so. I remain loyal to Barovia, To Vallaki. You want to claim that 15 thousand fang? Your most welcome to -try-.. But I assure you, any who pursues this bounty, I will not fall easily.. If you can even find me that is.. Few remember my face.. Even fewer remember my name.. You can try for my bounty, but you will never take me alive for that 20,000.. For their pursuit of vengeance.. Allowing myself to be turned in alive.. Would be a fate most worse than death.. A fate they have inflicted on others mercilessly.. If any of you would damn me to such a fate for serving my country, for doing what I had to, to try to keep my fellow Garda from being murdered in their dungeons, and try for this, I will in turn, show you no mercy when I have to put your pursuit to a stop. I implore you. Do not make me kill anyone or you over such a frivolous thing as personal greed and lack of morality..

~Former Lance Corporal Vincent Zolokorov, forever in the service of Barovia~
Currently Playing: Maloryn X'angondur

Closured:
Markus Shadebane, Adrian Von Viklov, Vincent Zolokorov, Adam, Ambrose De'Korban, Akin, Velindilieth Asuranaeh,

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
Re: *random scattering of notices around Wachter Lands, and by bounty boards*
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 08:26:18 AM »
//These notices must be placed in-game. If they are placed anywhere near Wachter NPCs, it requires the oversight of a DM.
Hir yw'r dydd a hir yw'r nos, a hir yw aros Arawn.

NecropolisV

• Undead Master
  • ~Dragons, Dragons, Dragons!~
Re: *random scattering of notices around Wachter Lands, and by bounty boards*
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 08:33:10 AM »
//It shall be done, Or I will blank out the post
Currently Playing: Maloryn X'angondur

Closured:
Markus Shadebane, Adrian Von Viklov, Vincent Zolokorov, Adam, Ambrose De'Korban, Akin, Velindilieth Asuranaeh,