You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Topic for minor issues v4  (Read 20131 times)

FinalHeaven

• Ba'al Verzi
  • The Underworld
  • Dark Power
  • dat boi
Re: Topic for minor issues v4
« Reply #275 on: September 21, 2021, 01:38:34 AM »
Summons (and I assume other AI companions such as faction NPCs) ignore player commands (stand ground, follow, ect.) once they enter combat.
This is now happening with MPC minions as well, though it wasn't affecting me a week ago.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #276 on: September 21, 2021, 07:07:53 PM »
The dockmaster in Port-a-Lucine says that for being a cargo worker you'll get 13 solars per day and for being a fisherman you'll get 12 solars per day.  Both of these only give 4 solars per day.  Not sure which one is meant to be correct.

Only reason I can think of for the discrepancy is if your statistics were permanently lowered after you first took on the job.

Dardonas

• Dark Lord
« Reply #277 on: September 21, 2021, 07:58:04 PM »
The dockmaster in Port-a-Lucine says that for being a cargo worker you'll get 13 solars per day and for being a fisherman you'll get 12 solars per day.  Both of these only give 4 solars per day.  Not sure which one is meant to be correct.

Only reason I can think of for the discrepancy is if your statistics were permanently lowered after you first took on the job.

Not at all.  My characters stats were the same as they were when they took it and I've also retaken both the jobs multiple times, just earlier today.  I can get some screenshots when I'm next in game if you'd like
Discord: Dardonas#6440