You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Item Request Discussion Thread v2  (Read 100652 times)

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
Re: Item Request Discussion Thread v2
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2017, 02:22:02 PM »
Can we have craftable mauls?

It's not in the plans right now. Given that Mauls do not benefits from from the combat feats, it is usually best to have mauls with unique properties in the loot tables.
Best Regards!
MAB

Dev. Relationist for the Dark Powers.
1 Castle Road, Castle Ravenloft, Village of Barovia.

Pav

• Stealth/Detection Cognoscenti
  • Dark Power
  • Heard it all before, pal.
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2017, 03:06:48 PM »
Item name: Amulet of Jealousy

Item type: Amulet

Description of the item: This once pristine amulet is now corroded and worn, a rather unimpressive sight to see.  As the legend goes, a distant desert wasteland was once home to magic users of great power.  These spellcasters, all known to be beautiful women, are said to have drawn their power from strange and powerful amulets dedicated to a goddess they served.  This particular amulet was at some point "acquired" by a cabal of male sorcerers and somehow altered to serve their own ends.  Strangely, the once vibrant green gem set in the center of the amulet now glows a dim red color.

Statistics:
Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 1
Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 2
Gender Limitation: Male
Light: Dim (5m) Red

Appearance: iit_neck_034

I'd remove the red color glow.

SingASongOfDeath

• Outlander
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2017, 05:29:22 PM »
It's meant to be a male variant of the Amulet of Isis, which has a green glow.

Also the player of Aeril Moonshadow.

noah25

• Dark Lord
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2018, 09:30:37 PM »
Is the belt of the swordsman still on the server and I just suck at finding it? I like that the damage types are dispersed among different gear sets so you can gather them all(which can be difficult but ultimately necessary given how effective it can be). Bludgeoning just seems significantly easier to find than the others, though, may be the places I am  going.

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2018, 05:57:53 AM »
Is the belt of the swordsman still on the server and I just suck at finding it? I like that the damage types are dispersed among different gear sets so you can gather them all(which can be difficult but ultimately necessary given how effective it can be). Bludgeoning just seems significantly easier to find than the others, though, may be the places I am  going.

I confirm both the swordsman's belt, inertial barrier belt and Gobalski bracers have been pulled out of the treasuries. Archers and Brawler's belts remain as do the robes providing damage reductions to all 3 types of physical damage. I will consult with my fellow developers as to the exact reasons, but this was likely done on purpose. The very best item providing that slashing damage reduction does remain, but certainly requires you to travel in more dangerous areas.
Best Regards!
MAB

buyonegetonefree

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2018, 06:12:16 AM »
There are three items that grant 5/- dr vs slashing. Those are archers belt, belt of inertial barrier and cloak of black rose. Was the cloak pulled away as well?

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2018, 06:29:54 AM »
There are three items that grant 5/- dr vs slashing. Those are archers belt, belt of inertial barrier and cloak of black rose. Was the cloak pulled away as well?

My post was quite explicit. Only the 3 items I mentioned were removed as far as I know.
Best Regards!
MAB

noah25

• Dark Lord
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2018, 07:26:02 PM »
good to know, thanks MAB :)

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2018, 09:47:58 PM »
Actually after verification, the Belt of Inertial Barrier is still in the treasuries, and it appears the Swordsman belt was removed by mistake. It will be reintroduced shortly.
Best Regards!
MAB

APorg

• Dark Power
  • Fanatic Xenophile
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2018, 10:07:12 PM »
Actually after verification, the Belt of Inertial Barrier is still in the treasuries, and it appears the Swordsman belt was removed by mistake. It will be reintroduced shortly.

And Gobalski Bracers, are they still in, deliberately removed, or accidentally removed? Just to ask...
“Moral wounds have this peculiarity - they may be hidden, but they never close; always painful, always ready to bleed when touched, they remain fresh and open in the heart.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2018, 12:59:35 AM »
Thanks for the latest suggestions Dumas.

Regarding the Belt of Grasping Ivy:

I am always reticent about adding new items granting spell slots for numerous reasons. Foremost being balancing issues. Compared to charged items, a free spell of your choice, every day, is a hundred time more useful, but benefits only a single casting class. Consider too that any item that freely gives a spell slot of the highest spell level a particular class can cast, Ranger in this case, is way too powerful. This opens the possibility of having level 4 rangers casting spells they ought only cast as of level 14th. I speak only for myself here, but I do not want to see that in game.

As for druids, I can definitively attest the very last thing they need is yet again an item granting spells slots. My own druid currently has 6 bonus spells slots with his equipped item, 2x 2nd level, 2x 3rd level and 2x 7th level and I could get more by using different robes. I have been able to use the 3rd and 7th level spells before I could actually cast them on my own and that made a world of difference. Your proposal would add a 4th level spell slot on top of that. It's too much.

I would consider a variation of this item as an Amulet to offer an alternative to Hunta's Guardian.

Bonus Spell Slot of Level : Druid [Level 3]
Bonus Spell Slot of Level : Ranger [Level 3]
Decreased Saving Throws : Fire [-4]
Decreased Skill Modifier : Concentration [-4]
[Some other bonus TBD, to raise the cost to a level similar to that of the Hunta's Guardian]
Use Limitation: Class : Druid
Use Limitation Class : Ranger
Material [Wicker]

This way at least, it would provide options to the players without increasing the number (and level) of bonus spell slots they can already reach.
Best Regards!
MAB

Dumas

• Dark Power
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2018, 12:20:34 PM »
Thanks for the latest suggestions Dumas.

Regarding the Belt of Grasping Ivy:

I am always reticent about adding new items granting spell slots for numerous reasons. Foremost being balancing issues. Compared to charged items, a free spell of your choice, every day, is a hundred time more useful, but benefits only a single casting class. Consider too that any item that freely gives a spell slot of the highest spell level a particular class can cast, Ranger in this case, is way too powerful. This opens the possibility of having level 4 rangers casting spells they ought only cast as of level 14th. I speak only for myself here, but I do not want to see that in game.

As for druids, I can definitively attest the very last thing they need is yet again an item granting spells slots. My own druid currently has 6 bonus spells slots with his equipped item, 2x 2nd level, 2x 3rd level and 2x 7th level and I could get more by using different robes. I have been able to use the 3rd and 7th level spells before I could actually cast them on my own and that made a world of difference. Your proposal would add a 4th level spell slot on top of that. It's too much.

I would consider a variation of this item as an Amulet to offer an alternative to Hunta's Guardian.

Bonus Spell Slot of Level : Druid [Level 3]
Bonus Spell Slot of Level : Ranger [Level 3]
Decreased Saving Throws : Fire [-4]
Decreased Skill Modifier : Concentration [-4]
[Some other bonus TBD, to raise the cost to a level similar to that of the Hunta's Guardian]
Use Limitation: Class : Druid
Use Limitation Class : Ranger
Material [Wicker]

This way at least, it would provide options to the players without increasing the number (and level) of bonus spell slots they can already reach.

Thanks for the advice MAB. Didn't realize there were so many druid spell bonus items already, and I can see that it would throw balance off to offer any more slots.. especially for rangers that manage to get a hold of one of these outside the level where they'd normally get access to those spells. As such, I've followed your suggestions, and modified the item on the Request Thread into a necklace instead. Went with damage resistance to slashing for an additional bonus, as it makes sense with the story I wrote for it. That puts it pretty close to the cost of Hunta's Guardian.

Stygian Messiah

• AKA Kalashnikov33
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2018, 09:31:18 PM »
Item Name: Spiderweave Vest

Item Type: Medium Armor

Statistics:
AC Bonus [+2]
Skill Bonus : Move Silently [+3]
Immunity : Specific Spell [Web]
Decreased Skill Modifier : Disable Trap[-5]
Decreased Skill Modifier : Open Lock [-5]
Decreased Skill Modifier : Set Trap [-5]
Decreased Skill Modifier : Pick Pocket [-5]
Material [Silk]

Medium armor makes the MS bonus +1 or nil, and the negatives down to -7 or -8

If this piece is catered to rogue or rogue based, web immunity isn't a strong enough selling point. The web immunity gives the item an artificial inflation value, which will clog a loot node from spawning something that might actually be used.

But I checked with Vistani Rapid Pawn LLC, and they can't wait.
A war refugee sought the Master. He said, "You are wise and serene. Teach me to escape the horrors of this world." And the Master blinded him with fire-irons. - The Book of Cataclysm

Dumas

• Dark Power
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2018, 09:47:17 PM »
Hmmm.. yeah, I failed to realize that medium armor would give penalties on top of the negatives. Did some messing around with the stats, and changed the description a bit to reflect. Scrapped the web immunity, upped the AC by 1, as well as added penalties to Heal because it needs nimble hand movements, and added reflex, to reflect better movement from its light weight.

Intending for a good Rogue usable protective armor if they choose it, but at the sacrifice of their common skills. Perhaps suitable for a druid as well, due to their oaths against metal.

Made the updates on the Request thread.

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2018, 11:13:59 PM »
A few comments on some of your suggestions Nem.

1) Pain’s Last Kiss
The On Hit cast Spell property is always to be avoided like the plague. Some builds can reach a very high number of attacks per round, and you give them the possibility to "cast" that spell that same amount of time per rounds. Unbalanced versus casters that can still cast only one spell a round and definitively not too good for server performance issues.

2) Witch Seeker
The dreaded flaming whip of the Chaotic Good Tepestani inquisition would be useable by evil only? I think not. I also think the focus of the whip should not be so much Evil creatures, but Fey and Elves.

3) Rippenspalter (and anything else with negative ability score adjustments)

I am not a fan of decreased ability scores properties on items as they are too easy to circumvent. They do however have the advantage of lowering an item cost and that increases the chance of seeing the weapon drop, so I am willing to accept a few now and then. But I must be very clear here that I do not wish that to become a trend to lower an item's cost so keep it to a minimum. And of those I would accept, never in a dump stat like Charisma. I suggest you replace most of those penalties by a different kind.

4) Fate of Traitors

You'll be happy to learn that EO has just changed the Weight Increase property so it affects pricing. This one would thus cost a bit less than 4534 gp. But 75% DC 16 stun on a somewhat popular weapon like a greataxe that is easily buffed with spells and/or varnish, that's too powerful. I'd go for 25% DC 14/ 1 round at most.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 11:15:44 PM by MAB77 »
Best Regards!
MAB

Nemesis 24

• Dark Power
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2018, 11:34:32 PM »
I thought I'd adjusted the witch seeker with regards to its evil alignment restriction - I guess not!

In regards to the stat drops - yes, they're dump stats, but they do preclude the cost reaching an overly high level.  They're more in line with things like the Imaskari blade - and having stats dropped down that won't -overly- affect the users of the weapon (except in certain case scenarios).  If more useful stats are dropped - strength, dexterity, or con scores - then these weapons are going to be ending up on the useless dump pile, and won't be used.  I'd hope to avoid that.

bocian

• Undead Slayer
  • Noram
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2018, 12:04:57 PM »
How about giving these whips improved disarm, since default one is given to everyone?
I'd also consider adding some more bonuses to them, because I'm yet to see a character that successfully uses a whip in combat.
"The good fighter does 'what has to be done' and does not let himself be troubled by any scepticism."
- Julius Evola

Nemesis 24

• Dark Power
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2018, 01:36:34 PM »
With regards to making some items cheaper and such like, and creating some 1000 to 2000 gold items to 'fill in the gaps'.  Unfortunately I cannot quite see the point due to crafted gear.

If we go off the item creation and the costing associated, lets look at the following-

Crafted steel longsword with silver guilding, crafted steel bastard sword with silver guilding, crafted steel greatsword with silver guilding.

The Longsword costs (with +1 vs shapechanger, 1d4 slashing)- 2494

Bastard Sword (with +1 vs shapechanger, 1d6 slashing) - 4936

Greatsword (with +1 vs shapechanger, 1d8 slashing) - 10772

As can be shown, the increase is nothing short of exponential when it comes to the greatsword.  The increased slashing makes that much of a difference, perhaps leading to the dearth of useable greatswords.

The point of this is, however, is to establish a baseline.  If crafted weapons are worth this much, then the lootable items should, at least in some cases, be approaching similar value.

The reasoning behind this being that enchanted items are and will be top tier, always.  An enchanted steel electrum guilded longsword is worth 47268.  An adamantium platinum guilded greatsword is worth a staggering 196912.  There is no gear that can compete with that and rightly so.

But there 'should' be gear that competes with crafted gear.  That means the baseline for a greatsword should be at *least* 7700, for that's what a greatsword with 1d8 slashing costs.  Crafted gear is cheaper, readily available without having to look for it, and on request.  But finding a weapon that is an actual viable alternative should be possible.

We have a lot of trash loot in the table that is objectively worthless.  Possibly useful to a level 2, but by level 4 its more than conceivable to find crafted gear, and after that, there is nothing valuable until that item is enchanted at level 14 or higher.  If there is to be something that fills that in between gap, it needs to be -

1.  General purpose, not niche
2.  Have a value using the crafted item value as a baseline, within a reasonable limit
3.  Not have maluses that make it useless in a state of general purpose.

1000 to 2000 gold items are, however as shown by the cost comparison, nearly worthless at present.  I've managed to make a *few* minor ones, but they are likely going to beaten by a crafted equivalent.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 01:53:09 PM by Nemesis 24 »

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2018, 08:36:54 AM »
Spoiler: show

Now I've finally worked out how the toolset basically functions, I've come up with a an item. I wanted to make something that was similar to the Blade of the Cattle, but in a ranged weapon.

Kethyar (Sithican for 'Pride')

+3 AB vs Humans
Mighty +5
Use Limitation: Elf, Half Elf
Decreased Skill Modifier: Influence [-4], Tumble [-4]
Material – Wood, Ash
Quality – Very Good
Cost – 6046

Description: Kethyar, or 'Pride' in the Common tongue, is the result of long lifetimes and frigid outlooks. Born of the Sithican people's disdain for those not of their kin (held for many years), the bow's construction has been refined for a single purpose - killing humans. While Sithican life is defined by its apathy and coldness, they continue to train warbands. They hold to their traditions for reasons they have long forgotten, believing that Sithicus will remain in spite of any threat. How this longbow was taken from the marksman's hands will never be known, but one can only wonder what sort of attacker could have pried it from such long-lived people.

The bow stands at a great height, and is clearly constructed for Elven hands. Even in the hands of Elves, however, it is somewhat cumbersome to wield. The weight of an unflinching burden presses heavily upon this weapon, as though it bears a fragment of its people's curse. One may struggle to speak impassioned or persuasive words while holding it, knowing but a taste of the elves' ennui.

Lovely! For the rest of you who are wondering what I'm looking for or what I might be interested in adding, miscellaneous consumables you can find that are useful to others, I'd be really big on, along with useful low-level items to fill in the gaps for what people might need, and new, neat things like this.

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2018, 11:47:09 AM »
Spoiler: show

I have been toiling in my secret laboratory on a number of miscellaneous consumables. For your delectation..

Beguiling Musk
This bottle contains a thin oily perfume. Its scent is difficult to define; at once both floral and earthy, sweet and deep. Whatever it's made of, it has a remarkable soporific effect, beguiling all those around to the wearer.
   Thin Misc
   thinmisc 073
   Cast Spell: Glibness (7), 5 charge / use
   Material: Crystal
   Charges 15   
   Cost 3937

Boritsi Tasting Spoon
Amongst the upper echelons of Borcan society, death by poisoning is a constant danger. The Boritsi family were the first to invent these fine silver spoons, which tarnish instantly should they come into contact with any poison. Unsurprisingly the idea proved popular, and have since spread to other families and even abroad.
   Thin Misc   
   thinkmisc 033
   Cast Spell: Detect Poison, 1 charge / use
   Material: Silver
   Charges 5
   Cost 376

Blessed Chalice
Many religions make use of holy water for ritual purification, ceremonial rites and in confronting the unholy. It is unclear to which god this slightly battered gilded chalice was dedicated, and how it came to be discarded. It stills holds a small amount of divine power, and can instantly bless any water held within it; transforming it into potent holy water.
   Thin Misc
   thinmisc 013
   Cast Spell: Holy Water, 1 charge / use
   Material: Gold   
   Charges 10
   Cost 26

Bottled Pixie
This bottle contains the shriveled husk of a small fey creature. Vigorously shaking the bottle releases a cloud of luminous powder which sticks to everything. Even a cursory inspection of the bottle reveals that the neck is clearly too small for the creature to have gotten inside in the first place.
   Thin Misc   
   thinmisc 016
   Cast Spell: Faerie Fire (2), 1 charge / use
   Material: Glass
   Charges 3
   Cost 1501

Copying Quill
This ornamental quill is bedecked with jewels, making it completely impractical for writing with. The quill holds a marvelous secret however. Upon speaking the correct command word the quill will stand on end and diligently create a perfect copy of almost any document. These quills are prized by many a lazy clerk the Core over, from the contract-makers of Borca to the Ezrite illuminators of Port-a-Lucine.
   Thin Misc
   thinmisc 051   
   Cast Spell: Amanuensis, 1 charge / use
   Material: Ivory
   Material: Gem
   Charges 5
   Cost 376

Dancing Blade
This simple dagger hides a remarkable secret. Upon command it will leap from the wielder's hand and into the air, where it will continue to do as the wielder commands. Once little more than a novelty, adventurers have found myriad uses for enchanted daggers of this type.
   Dagger
      Top 1/1
      Middle 5/1
      Bottom 5/1
      Charges 6
   Cast Spell: Shelgarns Persistent Blade 2 charge / use
   Material: Steel
   Charges 6      
   Cost 1804

Divine Compact
This golden scroll shimmers slightly in the light. The beautiful, flowing script describes an understanding between the original author and a celestial being. Perhaps the being will still honour it.
   Medium Misc   
   midmisc 131
   Cast Spell, Planar Binding, Single Use
   Use Limitation, Alignment Group: Good
   Material: Papyrus
   Cost 2475

Footpad's Mastic
This inkwell-sized pot contains a clear, tacky substance of uncertain alchemical providence. It has the remarkable quality of deadening the sound produced by anything it is applied to. It has found great popularity amongst burglars, who smear it on the soles of their boots before housebreaking. This has earned the substance its unusual moniker.
   Small Misc   
   smallmisc 077
   Cast Spell: Light Step (10), 5 charges / use
   Material: Clay
   Charges 15
   Cost 3750

Fragment of the Millford Church Bell
This fragment of twisted iron is riven with cracks. It still bears scraps of silver gilt.
In the year 700BC the sleepy hamlet of Millford in Mordent was besieged by a horde of undead. The villagers retreated to the safety of the Ezrite chapel on the hill overlooking the river. All day and all night the Toret of the chapel sounded the church bell, keeping the undead at bay. When he fell down exhausted, unable to ring any longer, he prayed to Ezra for aid. Miraculously, the bell continued to peal, clear and loud. The undead were driven off and the mists dispersed.
When the chapel was struck by lightning years later, many fragments of the bell were saved. Each relic, when struck, produces a clear peal that stops the undead in their tracks, just as the bell once did.
   Medium Misc   
   midmisc 062
   Cast Spell: Halt Undead (10), 5 charge / use
   Charges 15
   Weight Increase: 1 lbs
   Material: Iron
   Material: Silver
   Cost 5623

Greater Divine Compact
This golden scroll shimmers slightly in the light. The beautiful, flowing script describes an understanding between the original author and a powerful celestial being. Perhaps the being will still honour it.
   Medium Misc   
   midmisc 131
   Cast Spell, Greater Planar Binding, Single Use
   Use Limitation, Alignment Group: Good
   Material: Papyrus
   Cost 4500

Greater Stygian Contract
This rich, creamy paper is disturbingly warm to the touch. It is covered in miniscule, nigh-incomprehensible script.
It seems to outline an agreement of service between a powerful denizen of the lower planes and the bearer. Who originally drafted the contract, and how they came to lose it, is a mystery.
   Medium Misc
   midmisc 033   
   Cast Spell: Greater Planar Binding, Single Use
   Use Limitation, Alignment Group: Evil
   Material: Vellum
   Cost 4500

Luckstone
This stone sits comfortably in the palm of the hand. It has one smooth, worn side whilst the others are coarse and rough. It has clearly come from a larger object.
Many cultures in the Core have 'lucky' objects, from Mordentish pennies to the dubious charms of the Vistani. Luckstones are more reputable; objects blessed by mystics or fragments of holy idols chipped of from holy idols. Simply squeezing the stone is enough to grant the bearer good fortune.
   Small Misc
   smallmisc 125
   Cast Spell: Aid, 2 charge / use
   Material: Stone, Marble
   Charges 6
   Cost 2700

Oracle Stone
Many cultures have shamanistic traditions, from the strange Abber nomads of the ever-shifting Nightmare Lands to he mysterious Voodan of the fetid swamps of Souragne. These wise men and women converse with spirits and gaze into the future with the help of objects such as this.
This small fetish is carved with symbols of prophecy and foresight and was once used in such shamanistic rites. Now its power is mostly depleted, but it can still grant the bearer a facsimile of the true seer's power.
   Small Misc
   smlmisc 125
   Cast Spell: Vision of the Omniscient Eye 4 charge / use
   Material: Stone
   Charges 12
   Cost 3375

Stalker's Grease
This small bowl contains a small amount of dark green greasepaint. A small application on the skin is enough for the substance to work its magic, allowing the wearer to blend in with their surroundings. It was originally concocted by the hunters of Verbrek for use in the wolf-infested forests of that land.
   Small Misc   
   smallmisc 011
   Cast Spell: Camoflage (10),  3 charges / use
   Material: Clay
   Charges 9
   Cost 3000

Stygian Contract
This rich, creamy paper is disturbingly warm to the touch. It is covered in minuscule, nigh-incomprehensible script.
It seems to outline an agreement of service between a denizen of the lower planes and the bearer. Who originally drafted the contract, and how they came to lose it, is a mystery.
   Medium Misc   
   midmisc 033
   Cast Spell: Planar Binding, Single Use
   Use Limitation, Alignment Group: Evil
   Material: Vellum
   Cost 2475

Voodan Zombie Blood
This vessel contains a thick, green, foul-smelling liquid. The Voodan are known to concoct this vile brew from plants and roots native to the Souragne bayou. Imbibing the entire dose transforms the drinker into a creature much like the undead that haunt the cypress trees and dark waters there.
   Thin Misc
   thinmisc_198
   Cast Spell: Feign Undeath Single Use
   Material: Clay, Earthenware
   Cost 1687

Nice suggestions. I like the Footpad's Mastic, and the Stalker's Grease a lot, along with the Copying Quill, Beguiling Musk, Fragment of the Millford Church Bell, and the Voodan Zombie Blood  -- the Dancing Blade is too similar to another item we've already got, as is the Boritsi Tasting Spoon. The Stygian Contracts I like, the goodly-aligned ones? Not so much.

DM Erebus

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2018, 11:51:03 AM »
Nice suggestions. I like the Footpad's Mastic, and the Stalker's Grease a lot, along with the Copying Quill, Beguiling Musk, Fragment of the Millford Church Bell, and the Voodan Zombie Blood  -- the Dancing Blade is too similar to another item we've already got, as is the Boritsi Tasting Spoon. The Stygian Contracts I like, the goodly-aligned ones? Not so much.

To be honest I felt obliged to balance the Evil item with a Good one. They're not nearly as interesting, scrub them.

QDS

• Undead Master
« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2018, 07:30:31 AM »
//wrong thread
Rock'n'rolla...

Folly

• Outlander
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2018, 03:12:48 PM »
Could a developer confirm whether or not "Bach's Helm" is still in the loot tables?
i saw it in a post from 2012

Moshimo

« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2018, 08:58:33 AM »
So, what ever happened to the items "Barrel of Monkeys" and "Can of Fish"? I'd really like to see these items again.

PrimetheGrime

• Full-time Hunter, Part-time Outlaw
  • The Wayfarer Kinship
  • Dark Power
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2018, 08:59:54 AM »
So, what ever happened to the items "Barrel of Monkeys" and "Can of Fish"? I'd really like to see these items again.
That sounds interesting. Some kind of cooking ingredient?