Author Topic: Systems Wishlist v2  (Read 80106 times)

tylernwn

• Dark Lord
Re: Systems Wishlist v2
« Reply #375 on: May 03, 2021, 09:09:21 AM »
For noted items/claims to take up less space in your inventory. So for example claims could have a size of 1 tile (instead of the size of the base object), or else there could be some kind of special container that can store claims in mass.

Folly

• Outlander
« Reply #376 on: May 06, 2021, 09:40:55 PM »
Add bag mechanic to take items from inventory into the bag.

This would make storing craft ingredients so much easier then all the click spam required to sort them into bags and then use a craft bag on said bag.

The goal is to change the functionality of craft bags, such that if used on the player, it acts the same way as if used on a container.

It should only search surface level inventory, NOT going into containers.

CASE LIST:

1.  If you have an EMPTY bag, and use it on your person, it will scoop up as much resource as possible from your inventory.

2.  If you have a PARTIALLY FILLED bag of "gloomflower", and use it on your person which has NO "gloomflower" in inventory , it will attempt to RELEASE all of the "gloomflower" into your inventory.

3.  If you have a PARTIALLY FILLED bag of "gloomflower", and use it on your person which has SOME "gloomflower" in inventory , it will attempt to STORE all of the "gloomflower" from your inventory into the bag.

4.  If you have a FULL BAG of a resource, it always attempt to RELEASE it into inventory.

Technically, Case 2 and 4 already function on the server.

Bumping.
Today i had to bag up 700+ ore.  Consider...

c l i c k                                                                        c l i c k                                                               c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                                               c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                           c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                                               c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                                               c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                                                                            c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                                               c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                                               c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                            c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                                               c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                                               c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                                                                                             c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                                               c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                                               c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                           c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                                               c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                                               c l i c k                                                    c l i c k                                                               

Maverick

• The Underworld
  • Undead Master
  • The Hanged Man
« Reply #377 on: May 07, 2021, 12:07:37 AM »
For animal companions, summons, and familiars:
Adding a chat command like: @animal/summon/familiar unsummon
Would be nice to have this as a hotkey on the bar instead of going through the radial circle.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 02:38:01 AM by Maverick »
Active Characters: Zlokrov, Danut Solinescu
Closured: Dorin Ratislav, Matyas Kovacs, Razvan

Rainor

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #378 on: May 07, 2021, 12:23:53 AM »
For animal companions, summons, and familiars:
Adding a chat command like: @animal/summon/familiar unsummon
Would be nice to have this as a hotkey on the bar instead of going through the radial circle.

Already exists as just @unsummon.

Coronenko

• Outlander
  • FML
« Reply #379 on: May 12, 2021, 08:48:09 AM »
Is there any chance Murnu's Mercantile on Vallaki's Warehouse district would sell also herbalism (like potion bottles and the bags) and alchemical (recipients and resins) materials?

While there ain't any open herbalism or alchemical workstation (not considering open business with free to use cauldrons owned by players) the same can be said about gilding tubes, and the materials for it are available at Vallaki's Crafters Hall... other than it would ease the workings of moving bottle (or resins) to cauldrons that are available to use inside a shop or warehouse by the district

Kaninchen

• Undead Master
« Reply #380 on: May 12, 2021, 11:09:18 PM »
Is there any chance Murnu's Mercantile on Vallaki's Warehouse district would sell also herbalism (like potion bottles and the bags) and alchemical (recipients and resins) materials?

While there ain't any open herbalism or alchemical workstation (not considering open business with free to use cauldrons owned by players) the same can be said about gilding tubes, and the materials for it are available at Vallaki's Crafters Hall... other than it would ease the workings of moving bottle (or resins) to cauldrons that are available to use inside a shop or warehouse by the district

I'm not a dev, so anything I say, take with a grain of salt.  Alchemy seems unlikely to happen in the city, due to how people in Barovia view it as close to filthy vraja (I believe.) There are at least two places in the city/surrounding area as well that sell herbalist stuff.  Seems unlikely more would be added, but again, not a dev :-D

Coronenko

• Outlander
  • FML
« Reply #381 on: May 12, 2021, 11:11:26 PM »
It's so close to vraja that all the guards want it :D

Haven Dee'pockets

• New to the Mists
« Reply #382 on: May 13, 2021, 12:42:19 AM »
Haven would like to come up with a IG and IC way to persuade the Merchant to keep them stocked as it would bring revenue into Barovia. And Haven would secure a deal to bring all potions making business done by the Purple Pawns, exclusively to him.

Not to mention this would help Ivory as she has a cauldron in her shop. It still makes all those who dont have shops, go to the Herbalist or Herzzogs... So it doesnt ruin that RP. So it would be nice to see that added, especially since there is no Guilding tanks in town other then private ones, yet there is Vinegar and Mercury in the Trade House.
Haven Deepockets - Halfling Entrepreneur
Rhil'annon Melarn - Dark Minstrel

The Splendiferous Haven
Tasha's Crippling Anxiety
Gedlee's Electric Boogaloo

bloodless

• The Underworld
  • Dark Power
  • ?
« Reply #383 on: May 13, 2021, 05:16:03 AM »

Not to mention this would help Ivory as she has a cauldron in her shop. It still makes all those who dont have shops, go to the Herbalist or Herzzogs... So it doesnt ruin that RP. So it would be nice to see that added, especially since there is no Guilding tanks in town other then private ones, yet there is Vinegar and Mercury in the Trade House.
There is now a publicly available cauldron at the Palmweaver brewery, warehouse 1 (hello neighbours), and having the reagents available nearby would certainly be a major boon to the enterprise - there's only so much rp to be had running back and forth to restock the supplies for people to use.

inkcorvid

• Dark Power
« Reply #384 on: May 13, 2021, 11:59:50 AM »
The average human head weighs about 11 - 14 lbs. But the heads your PC can cut off of bountied criminals weigh 0.5 lbs, which makes them a perversely efficient store of value. You can bank tens of thousands of gold pieces worth of easily fungible cash in a ... bag of severed heads: a grim form of wealth which doesn't drop on death, and vastly outstrips the value store properties of gems.

Maybe we could crank up the weight of severed heads, and bring these excessively valuable objects more in line with the Fogg bounty items? Something to ponder.
Active: Nissa Arden, Chiara Grassini
Shelved: Dindalmogra Ggol, Serinda Takmarin, Lyra Rimewood, Sofie Reiss, Aidelina Gatteux, Odette Sautereau, Livny Skovgaard, Innogen Ashe
Closed: Anjeza Bajramovic, Nim Farboffle

BahamutZ3RO

• Master of Many Alts
  • Dark Power
« Reply #385 on: May 13, 2021, 12:21:52 PM »
Speaking of gems, why are gems worth so little!?
: )

Glass Cannon

• Dark Power
  • Friendly Merchant
« Reply #386 on: May 13, 2021, 01:15:41 PM »
Aren't emeralds and canary diamonds worth large amounts?
"Aristocrats and criminals have a lot in common. They’re both selfish, get bored easily, and have access to wads of cash they didn’t have to work honestly to get. The topper? Neither have any interest in bourgeois rules or morality."

Kaospyri

• Outlander
  • Oui are Legion
« Reply #387 on: May 13, 2021, 01:35:54 PM »
Caliban subraces with automated creation options like how Faerun elves can pick their subrace from the dialogue menu on character creation!
(At least Runts and wailing ones for Dementlieu)
Juno Ilmorres || Lupe Savau || Malcolm Valeis

Hypatia

• Undead Master
« Reply #388 on: May 13, 2021, 03:34:55 PM »
I’d like to see a Masonry skill added so you can build things like brick walls and fireplaces. Maybe lump it with smelting and have an option to quarry stone.

Also, I would like to be able to add other materials like glass or cloth as you would use to make clothing, to the carpentry kit in order to make things like windows, curtains and rugs.

Dardonas

« Reply #389 on: May 13, 2021, 07:23:10 PM »
The potion made by Phantom's Feast Berries start at DC 20.  It also produces a potion better suited for lower level content.  Currently, it can only be found past the mist wall.  I would suggest making it a common spawn in caves in Western Barovia as well.

Coronenko

• Outlander
  • FML
« Reply #390 on: May 14, 2021, 12:07:16 AM »
A rotation function on the carpentry dialog would be so nice, like... ultra nice, ye know?

bloodless

• The Underworld
  • Dark Power
  • ?
« Reply #391 on: May 30, 2021, 02:27:37 PM »
A trash barrel inside Ragdar's Foundry. The nearest is a short walk and two transitions away. As things stand when grinding smithing I would just leave the multiple dozens of items made inside the anvil and hope no one comes in for 15 minutes rather than clean up after myself, which is hardly ideal. A barrel in the corner of the room would fix that.

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #392 on: June 01, 2021, 03:26:48 PM »
For paintings that you can add descriptions to have the item icon like the painting items you can find in loot and the art vendor.

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #393 on: June 01, 2021, 05:01:28 PM »
Could the IG weather tell you if it is currently raining or not. Sometimes you get ghost rain, ie you hear rain but don't see it. This would be rather coinvent.

Hathor

• Dark Lord
« Reply #394 on: June 07, 2021, 10:32:50 PM »
Something like a @gundarak function, to automatically roll two d6s. Silly but you know it'd get used...

SardineTheAncestor

• Dark Power
« Reply #395 on: June 07, 2021, 10:44:57 PM »
It would be really nice to have the ability to roll multiple dice at once and have the result added up, with any appropriate modifiers, and to use these commands while seated as further quality of life. Dice games troll me a little because of the need to constantly stand back up and spam the chat viciously.
Insatisfait permanent, c'est ça l'apanage du champion.

EarlofEtheria

• Undead Master
« Reply #396 on: June 15, 2021, 12:22:18 PM »
In the rest menu, one can Gather Firewood. I would like to be able to Gather Pebbles so that we may throw them at our friend and enemies.

- Useful for getting something's attention without speaking.
- Perfect for getting a message across when words fail.
- Liven up those lulls in activity with sporting contest.
- Suitable inclusion of the populace in local neighborhood punishments.

Sinthepie

• The Underworld
  • Undead Slayer
  • A push is all it takes.
« Reply #397 on: June 15, 2021, 06:54:35 PM »
It would be great to be able to prepare spellbooks, one or two, to not have to spend ten minutes just to change from 'warding' spell sets to 'exploring' or 'combat' spell sets for classes that have to slot out spells.

remnar

• Dark Lord
  • kill, corpsehide, girlboss
« Reply #398 on: June 16, 2021, 11:56:27 PM »
I would like this chest option to be available to half-plate
i think it fits - as you can opt it to just having the plate and nothing else which feels fairly half-platey to me
it would be good because half-plate is really lacking on the good chest plate options

Read my guide: https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=62555.0
and come to my clinic in Vallaki!

Syl

• Dark Power
« Reply #399 on: June 18, 2021, 06:18:58 PM »
I think it would be cool if Both Coldstones and Quarts crystals had some actual uses to them. Coldstones could have a use that gives fire resistance. Or let them finally be used to make electrical and cold varnishes.

Monica O'Sullivan: Master explorer
Tsubaki Yamamoto: Shadow Thief
Roesor Cryso: A slave for the Masters.
Sokol: An Unlikely Hero