Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Module Feedback and Suggestions

Systems Wishlist v2

<< < (2/96) > >>

Syl:

--- Quote from: aprogressivist on October 03, 2016, 01:13:27 PM ---It would definitely be awesome if things like ore, at least, were stackable... or had containers like the herbalism bags.

--- End quote ---

Couldn't you use just like.. a bag?

APorg:
I don't think a bag full of ore can be stored, can it?

MAB77:
Regular bags cannot be stored as the system would not be able to track its content. To be able to store items without the voucher/writs system, we would have to use some sort of database that might heavily impact server performances. An avenue we will not pursue.

The voucher you get when storing an item, is actually the very same item you stored, upon which a special template was applied. It is the only way to have a storage system where the variables of your gear (stats, color and shape modifications, etc.) can be kept without the aforementioned DB.

I don't think there will ever be a special container for ore. But we have plans for an eventual system where ingots can be made into bars and vice-versa. But that is further down the road. Be patient.

Syl:
I wish for the ability to turn in bounties in either bulk or individually without having to drop the item on the floor.

Phantasia:
I would certainly like to see an updated armor-crafting system (appearance), much like the updated dummy color system we have in the OOC areas.

To be more specific, as a temporary solution perhaps, I'd like to see an "outfit save slot" system. Basically it would work the same way as regular crafting, but when you're all paid and done you get an option to save it to an appearance slot in your OOC menu. Maybe make five or so of these slots. It's not that big of a hassle, but this is more of a quality of life suggestion. If you pay for the dyes, and the expensive alteration, I think it's more than fair to keep the appearance locked into one of your save slots you can switch to for a small fee, or freely.

If your disguise or outfit goes out of date or you want to change it, you simply make the necessary payments and changes again through the crafting menu and overwrite the save slot of that outfit. Of course, you can only change into the "outfit" of the same type of armor. So if you have, let's say, some type of cloth you have two appearances for, you can only change into either appearance with the same cloth/armor. Crossing Armor Class types won't work, of course, so it keeps the system mostly free of cheesing. Also helps eliminate the need to carry a million different pieces of cloth/armor to switch out of, if your character is like that.

I shot this idea up pretty quickly and haven't given it too much thought, but maybe this would be a useful addition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version