Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Module Feedback and Suggestions

Systems Wishlist v2

<< < (33/96) > >>

Arawn:

--- Quote from: FellowMan on June 02, 2019, 05:09:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Arawn on June 02, 2019, 04:51:14 PM ---Is all other (or indeed any) material from the book present in the SRD but not in other (later) rulebooks?

--- End quote ---

I am not certain.
The book gives Enlargement as a feature of the 3rd Edition Dragon Disciple, which I understand to be the iteration of the class we've implemented on PotM.

https://imgur.com/a/ijjId14

The 3.5e Dragon Disciple has different features we don't implement, like Blindsense.

--- End quote ---

We don't have Blindsense because we removed it from players completely.

FellowMan:

--- Quote from: Arawn on June 02, 2019, 05:29:21 PM ---We don't have Blindsense because we removed it from players completely.

--- End quote ---

And for good reason, but the class as implemented on PotM follows the 3rd Edition rules. I think the foremost indicator of that is the increasing hit dice (a 3rd edition feature of Disciples) as opposed to 3.5e's flat 1d12 HD.

Dextan:
I would think it could be awsome if we could dual wield whips! Ive red its not that hard to change in the .2da.

Arawn:

--- Quote from: Dextan on June 03, 2019, 06:29:03 PM ---I would think it could be awsome if we could dual wield whips! Ive red its not that hard to change in the .2da.

--- End quote ---

This has already been confirmed, but it will have to wait for a hak update.

Always_a_hero:
Thought it might be nice to add the option of flipping the face model (right to left/left to right) at character creation or in OOC room, even though the majority of models are symmetrical.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version