You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Topic for minor issues v2  (Read 82094 times)

derkotushka

• Chaotic Evil
  • Undead Master
  • No, you are not special.
Re: Topic for minor issues v2
« Reply #300 on: April 25, 2018, 03:48:42 PM »
Har'Akir permanent one-way mist exit it is something intended?
It is never possible to go from Har'Akir to mists.
С любовью, безымянная звезда.

modderpunk

• Developers
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #301 on: April 26, 2018, 02:37:32 AM »
Some mistways are one way, yes.

Building out off the mists

Sinful Mystic

• Undead Master
« Reply #302 on: May 02, 2018, 11:07:49 AM »
Had 2 instances in the last two days of my character Monique's stealth being ignored. Once by an npc vampire and another time by a worg. Neither made a roll and neither had a realistic chance of seeing or hearing my character.

Also, had an item disappear from my inventory with no sign of it in the log. Stalker shortbow. Obviously it's an important piece.
Celynna of Elevashe
Erika Tinescu

Sinful Mystic

• Undead Master
« Reply #303 on: May 03, 2018, 11:02:28 AM »
Had 2 instances in the last two days of my character Monique's stealth being ignored. Once by an npc vampire and another time by a worg. Neither made a roll and neither had a realistic chance of seeing or hearing my character.

Also, had an item disappear from my inventory with no sign of it in the log. Stalker shortbow. Obviously it's an important piece.

Had another instance of this, shadows.

I should add each time it is always just 1, so far.
Celynna of Elevashe
Erika Tinescu

Iridni Ren

• L'injustice à la fin produit l'indépendance.
  • Dark Power
  • When all other lights go out
« Reply #304 on: May 03, 2018, 02:44:17 PM »
I can drag Healing Circle III to a quick slot without praying for it (i.e., "spontaneous cast" healing).

It doesn't work for Healing Circle IV.

This may be how it's supposed to work, but I can't figure out why that would be the case.

My windows cracked, but they can be replaced.
Your arm will tire throwing stones my way.

ttt4tt

• New to the Mists
« Reply #305 on: May 03, 2018, 04:28:53 PM »
had an item disappear from my inventory with no sign of it in the log. Stalker shortbow. Obviously it's an important piece.

You’re not the only one who can stealth. Might want to consider investing in spot and listen skill points... I must say, it is a nice short bow! ;)

Sinful Mystic

• Undead Master
« Reply #306 on: May 03, 2018, 05:12:36 PM »
had an item disappear from my inventory with no sign of it in the log. Stalker shortbow. Obviously it's an important piece.

You’re not the only one who can stealth. Might want to consider investing in spot and listen skill points... I must say, it is a nice short bow! ;)

I'm not sure if you are joking or not but if you aren't.....you did not hostile me and now you have just publicly admitted to a rule violation.

Could a DM help here?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 05:15:29 PM by Sinful Mystic »
Celynna of Elevashe
Erika Tinescu

Sinful Mystic

• Undead Master
« Reply #307 on: May 03, 2018, 05:36:40 PM »

I'm not sure if you are joking or not but if you aren't.....you did not hostile me and now you have just publicly admitted to a rule violation.

Could a DM help here?
Never mind, this guy is just trolling me.
Celynna of Elevashe
Erika Tinescu

SanneJ

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #308 on: May 07, 2018, 04:47:01 PM »
There is a seagull out on the dock in port, between fogg and the ferry, that sometimes just keeps attacking a door. the door leads to a empty warehouse and can be opened, but the gull will just attack the open door if you do that. 

Will fix.

-EO
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 10:26:33 PM by EO »
Merrum Twind: Sticking his nose where it doesn't belong for the greater good!
Ragnhild “the Snarling” Snarrigson: (aspirant) Shield of Dvergehiem.

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
« Reply #309 on: May 11, 2018, 09:04:00 PM »
This one is a bit odd. I prepared two extended silences, rested. They didn't replenish, and I figured I'd forgotten to rest. Rested a bit later. They still didn't come back.
Haven't noticed this with any other spells (yet).
It is not an ending, but an ebbing.

Tarnation!

• Undead Master
  • Account for native characters.
« Reply #310 on: May 16, 2018, 07:03:10 AM »
The Chaos Diamond item has no charges associated with it, thus making two of its abilities unusable.

Carmine, Wynstan's Son - Itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, Ezrite from land of tortellini.

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #311 on: May 17, 2018, 03:21:05 PM »
The Chaos Diamond item has no charges associated with it, thus making two of its abilities unusable.

Good catch! I've seen to fixing this, in my upcoming update to the Treasury.

Quartermaster

• Outlander
« Reply #312 on: May 18, 2018, 06:10:06 PM »
The lesser Alchemical fire steel bullets do not have an icon attaches to them, they show up in the inventory as a transparent square, with the number in the stack.

Tarnation!

• Undead Master
« Reply #313 on: June 01, 2018, 09:32:10 AM »

Another item with no associated charges, rendering the ability unusable.
Carmine, Wynstan's Son - Itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, Ezrite from land of tortellini.

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #314 on: June 01, 2018, 04:39:59 PM »
Uh oh! I’ll fix before the switch to EE, Ezra willing.

Tarnation!

• Undead Master
« Reply #315 on: June 04, 2018, 02:27:03 AM »
This was reported a long time ago, but doesn't seem to have been fixed: at the Gold Wolf inn on Ghastria, the room keys are disappeared when one enters their room rather than departs it, so you cannot lock your door behind you.

This will be fixed.

-EO
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 09:42:17 PM by EO »

Quartermaster

• Outlander
« Reply #316 on: June 11, 2018, 04:41:23 PM »
During NCW in EE-

The @walk command works, but goes wonky with an elf at random locations. So far it has happened at the vistani fire, and in the morninglord church. What happens is the PC switches from normal non encumbered walk animation to heavily encumbered slow walk.

The Journal entries are out of sorts. the main type @read whatever is missing, several of the entries are up (never typed @read anything) and the one for e-mote is up but has bad streff listed in its heading.

Animals (a big stupid grizzly bear in particular )that are empathy-ed to a druid have a hard time following the simple commands. follow- they just stand there for a long time. then follow. Guard me, they walk away from the PC. They also keep switching to the walk/ detect mode rather than match the PC. Animal companions seem to be behaving normal.

SomeoneFromShou

• New to the Mists
  • We must live for something...
« Reply #317 on: June 13, 2018, 03:58:52 AM »
Found a bug where an ox I was taking back to Vallaki from the Fishing Lodge kept having the oxen transition back to the Northwest Zarovich shore every time I transitioned. It eventually made it so I could not get the items transported back.

Eventually I just gave up trying. My guess is there is a script on the oxen that might be broken for on transition, but I am not sure.

I will note the oxen was found near the fishing lodge when I got it.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #318 on: June 16, 2018, 07:11:49 PM »
During NCW in EE-

The @walk command works, but goes wonky with an elf at random locations. So far it has happened at the vistani fire, and in the morninglord church. What happens is the PC switches from normal non encumbered walk animation to heavily encumbered slow walk.

The Journal entries are out of sorts. the main type @read whatever is missing, several of the entries are up (never typed @read anything) and the one for e-mote is up but has bad streff listed in its heading.

Animals (a big stupid grizzly bear in particular )that are empathy-ed to a druid have a hard time following the simple commands. follow- they just stand there for a long time. then follow. Guard me, they walk away from the PC. They also keep switching to the walk/ detect mode rather than match the PC. Animal companions seem to be behaving normal.

Thanks for the report; I fixed the issues with the journal entries and updated their content. As for animals, we've tried to fix them as well. For now there's no solution for the walk command but we may be able to overhaul it at some point.

ViktorYouFool

• Undead Master
  • Par Nos Actes
« Reply #319 on: June 19, 2018, 06:52:23 PM »
Just a borked texture.

This shield:

When ghosted, turns into this shield:

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• The Cult of the Morninglord
  • Dark Power
  • The Chuck Norris of RP -Eraldur
« Reply #320 on: June 19, 2018, 08:54:54 PM »
I was trekking around the village on the way to zeidenburg (started with a B i forget its name sorry!) and i noticed sometimes in the distance NPC peasants would appear red hostile yet everyone else around Lauel wasnt, and then once i would leave their sight and come back they were fine. Seems to be a lag or something timing issue but figured I would mention this regardless

SanneJ

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #321 on: June 21, 2018, 03:34:15 AM »
I had the same thing happening in Hazlan, walking around and a few worker in the field where red, even when I walked closer, and about 1/3 of npc's in a bar where red as well.

I had a problem with personal reputation being bugged, it was 99 out of the blue, but a DM fixed it. and just after that I also got the "as time passes your actions.. " message.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 03:36:36 AM by SanneJ »
Merrum Twind: Sticking his nose where it doesn't belong for the greater good!
Ragnhild “the Snarling” Snarrigson: (aspirant) Shield of Dvergehiem.

Iridni Ren

• Dark Power
« Reply #322 on: June 21, 2018, 08:26:41 AM »
I had the same experience on Suspiria (Ghastor). She is an Aasimar, but has excellent OCR (no worse than 5).

Laborers in the Village of Barovia were red/hostile. They did not attack, however, and as she approached more closely, they changed to non-hostile.

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #323 on: June 21, 2018, 10:36:11 AM »
Been like this for me as well. I think the faction is just bonkers.

Iridni Ren

• Dark Power
« Reply #324 on: June 21, 2018, 09:10:48 PM »
The "You are in great pain" message seems to spam now. Before I remember it only when your PC got back up, but was still near death.

Just now it was being issued even when I was still bleeding out, sometimes with no pause at all (i.e., twice concurrently).

Another PC was bleeding out beside me, so that might be why I was seeing two?