You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Topic for minor issues v2  (Read 82117 times)

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Topic for minor issues v2
« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2017, 04:49:13 PM »
At the Hotel Governor, when you ask if there is any Guest suites available and there isn't, the clerk says there is no traveller's one left. Small typo here I think.

I'll fix that soon.

Sewerfish

• Undead Master
« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2017, 10:02:51 PM »
The bar maid in Tigan's rest constantly opens front door of the Tavern. To shoo flies out perhaps but it seems a bit odd.

derkotushka

• Chaotic Evil
  • Undead Master
  • No, you are not special.
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2017, 06:26:26 PM »
Petre not buying any merchant gloves saying what it is stolen goods.
(Found this gloves from Ice Queen place)
С любовью, безымянная звезда.

harlock

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2017, 01:24:17 PM »
Poker game in Village of Barovia doesn't let me discard cards.
Message says:
To discard a card you need to say discard card # where # is 1,2,3,4,5 the order of card you want to discard
I do type discard card and the number but nothing happens.
The discarded cards should go in [].
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 10:09:33 AM by harlock »

julienchab

« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2017, 07:54:13 PM »
It happened to me a few times now, when taking a transition in Har Akir, sometimes you will take damage has wish you were in the wall in ra. It's only one tick, but it can be pretty annoying, and dangerous if you're running from something with low HP.

Vasile

• Outlander
« Reply #130 on: May 23, 2017, 06:44:59 PM »
Name: Alchemical Steel Bullets

Where: Village of Barovia smithy

When: May 23rd, 2017 @ 6:00pm EST

What: Alchemical Steel Bullets not consuming strong magical essence when crafting.

Recreate: Anvil / Smith Hammer - Strong Magical Essence, Steel Ingot, Stamp (CTC), Template for alchemical bullets

All ingredients are consumed except for the stamp (intentional) and the essence (unintentional)

Ideas: I used to craft these bullets a few years back when the stamps weren't implemented. I'd throw a guess at the stamp messing up the recipe somehow.

Basic Barovian

• New to the Mists
  • She was but one breath away from death.
« Reply #131 on: May 26, 2017, 01:22:17 PM »
The sewer grate located in the Vallaki Docks District to the east of the main road (there's a map pin) is in an inaccessible location.  If you are in the actual sewers there is a ladder leading up that works, however the grate cannot be utilized to get back down since it's stuck in the middle of a static building.

Vel Karsh

• New to the Mists
« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2017, 12:04:14 AM »
Zdravka Herczog isn't selling herbalist bags. She sells the other herbalism items. This is not caused by a player buying one with a full inventory. It happened immediately after the reset.

Song of Danta

« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2017, 01:53:18 AM »
Zdravka Herczog isn't selling herbalist bags. She sells the other herbalism items. This is not caused by a player buying one with a full inventory. It happened immediately after the reset.

Same issue with the alchemist in the basement and reagent storage bottles. This has always been the case as far back as I can remember.

Iluvatar / Madness

• Ex-Community Council
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • The Madness
« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2017, 10:30:03 PM »
Did she ever sell herbalist bags before? If not, it might simply be that she isn't selling them.
The same goes for the alchemist.

Iluvatar
Iluvatar-2
Iluvatar NCE
Madness

booksarefun666

« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2017, 11:52:37 PM »
THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT GUYS.

It's a typo on an item. Pretty old item, too, wonder how it got away for so long.

Song of Danta

« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2017, 01:11:51 AM »
Typo thread. Go nuts.

AnOldFriend

• Undead Master
  • House d'Orsine
« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2017, 08:54:54 PM »

Has happened a few times, all of the docks rat spawns stay pretty late, then the guard goes nuts and subdues them- and stands on top of them until they come up and hit them back down- all of those rats are subdued.

Rest in Peace Dumitru Nistor

bocian

• Undead Slayer
  • Noram
« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2017, 03:33:04 PM »
Steel plated trollskin boots are supposed to give +3 fort total (+2 from troll and +1 universal). Equipped, they provide only +2. Is there a fix for that?
"The good fighter does 'what has to be done' and does not let himself be troubled by any scepticism."
- Julius Evola

Vasile

• Outlander
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2017, 03:37:42 PM »
Steel plated trollskin boots are supposed to give +3 fort total (+2 from troll and +1 universal). Equipped, they provide only +2. Is there a fix for that?

The +2 fort should give you +2 to fortitude, and the +1 universal will give you a +1 to reflex/will. The two bonuses don't stack to make it +3. I hope that helps.  :)

bocian

• Undead Slayer
  • Noram
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2017, 03:51:52 PM »
I don't see any sensible reason for these not to stack. There are other items that give universal saves, which work with each other perfectly.
"The good fighter does 'what has to be done' and does not let himself be troubled by any scepticism."
- Julius Evola

Vasile

• Outlander
« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2017, 03:58:02 PM »
I don't see any sensible reason for these not to stack. There are other items that give universal saves, which work with each other perfectly.

If they are separate items it will stack just fine, but those two bonuses together on the same item will not stack as I described a post up.

modderpunk

• Developers
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2017, 05:46:42 PM »
It is just as a +1 sword, +2 vs undead. is also only +2 vs undead not + 3. General plusses and specific ones on one item do not stack.

Building out off the mists

IrishIron

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #143 on: June 17, 2017, 01:43:23 AM »
Still having a real problem just being in the desert for any amount of time. Party has to keep stopping for me to chug 10 bottles of water at a time. Drank 22 bottles of water in 20-25 mins. Ongoing issue.

IrishIron

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #144 on: June 17, 2017, 09:06:00 AM »
Also to add to this it's not as if I'm ignoring that I'm thirsty. Even at night when the sun is down I get the messages. As soon as I get the first message I'm thirsty I drink water and I have to drink anywhere from 8 to 10 bottles to be sated. Fearghas is a very thirsty domn.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #145 on: June 17, 2017, 10:57:55 AM »
Also to add to this it's not as if I'm ignoring that I'm thirsty. Even at night when the sun is down I get the messages. As soon as I get the first message I'm thirsty I drink water and I have to drink anywhere from 8 to 10 bottles to be sated. Fearghas is a very thirsty domn.

Seems like something is buggy with your character, not necessarily the system itself since it works fine for others. Best post in the Generic DM Thread to ask a DM to fix your character.

Pav

• Stealth/Detection Cognoscenti
  • Dark Power
  • Heard it all before, pal.
« Reply #146 on: June 21, 2017, 08:40:31 PM »
Not sure if this has been reported, bumping if so. The scripts for several 'waiter' NPCs seem to be a bit finnicky. Specifically in the Tigan's Rest and La Croissant Bleu, wherein in the former they open the exit and the door to the backroom, and in the latter they open the western private room, even if it is locked. I assume this happens because the doors are in the way of their patrol routes, so could those be fixed? I'll be posting the names of the specific NPCs when I get around to them IG.

Tigan's Rest: Barovian Bar Maid
Croissant Bleu: Suzie Villamont
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 09:21:40 AM by Pav »

Pagliacci

• Undead Slayer
  • Vesti la giubba
« Reply #147 on: June 23, 2017, 03:06:26 PM »
Logging off in Barovia - Mt. Ghakis - Foot of Mt. Ghakis causes you to be punted to a safe resting zone.

k_moustakas

• Dark Power
  • Shadow calls... shadow whispers...
« Reply #148 on: June 23, 2017, 03:41:42 PM »
I'm guessing the foot of mount ghakis issue is due to the dungeon located there?
Has been described as a sometimey player

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2017, 04:07:58 PM »
Logging off in Barovia - Mt. Ghakis - Foot of Mt. Ghakis causes you to be punted to a safe resting zone.

Will fix in my next update.