Author Topic: Topic for minor issues v2  (Read 82126 times)

becat

• New to the Mists
  • miaou
Re: Topic for minor issues v2
« Reply #475 on: January 30, 2019, 06:57:33 AM »
Where: Barovia - Vallaki - Lower Town - Warehouse District - Murnu's Mercantile

Who: Ciprian Murnu

What: Ciprian seems to spawn in his bedroom, meaning that if you walk into this store during the day, he will have to take time unlocking his bedroom door and wandering through the curtain, over to the store counter in the next room. This is slightly strange behavior and leaves his bedroom door open.

Iridni Ren

• L'injustice à la fin produit l'indépendance.
  • Dark Power
  • When all other lights go out
« Reply #476 on: January 30, 2019, 03:48:42 PM »
This may have been caused by fixing whatever crashed the forums today, or it may have been occurring longer and I just didn't notice it. But several forum icons are now missing. For example:

https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/Themes/Ravenloft/images/topic/normal_post.gif

https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/Themes/Ravenloft/images/topic/hot_post.gif

https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/Themes/Ravenloft/images/topic/veryhot_post.gif

My windows cracked, but they can be replaced.
Your arm will tire throwing stones my way.

Tarnation!

• Undead Master
  • Account for native characters.
« Reply #477 on: January 31, 2019, 10:13:48 PM »
When passing through the detention area (not inside the cells themselves) in the Citadel Jails, I found my guard PC would randomly be flagged as 'jailed'. His clothing would then be stripped from him (not his helmet or cloak, weirdly).
On server resets, I would often find my garda flagged as jailed after having worked in the jail area, and thus, only one entry point would be available.
Carmine, Wynstan's Son - Itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, Ezrite from land of tortellini.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #478 on: February 04, 2019, 09:10:30 PM »
When passing through the detention area (not inside the cells themselves) in the Citadel Jails, I found my guard PC would randomly be flagged as 'jailed'. His clothing would then be stripped from him (not his helmet or cloak, weirdly).
On server resets, I would often find my garda flagged as jailed after having worked in the jail area, and thus, only one entry point would be available.

Are you wearing your guard uniform when that happens?

Iridni Ren

• Dark Power
« Reply #479 on: February 16, 2019, 03:02:56 AM »
When Iridni left the Governor's Hotel, a "no key" object appeared in her inventory, although she had not stayed there nor entered any of the rental rooms. She went upstairs and stood outside an unopened door only, but I noticed the object when looking at her inventory later.

She would have had a key to Room 3 in the Tenements, if that might possibly cause the glitch.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #480 on: February 16, 2019, 06:42:21 PM »
When Iridni left the Governor's Hotel, a "no key" object appeared in her inventory, although she had not stayed there nor entered any of the rental rooms. She went upstairs and stood outside an unopened door only, but I noticed the object when looking at her inventory later.

She would have had a key to Room 3 in the Tenements, if that might possibly cause the glitch.

Very strange. Do you still have your tenement key? Normally it doesn't create a key, it renames an existing one. Is it possible Iridni rented a room at the Governor's Hotel a long time ago and you forgot you had a key on you?

Iridni Ren

• Dark Power
« Reply #481 on: February 16, 2019, 07:06:05 PM »

Very strange. Do you still have your tenement key? Normally it doesn't create a key, it renames an existing one. Is it possible Iridni rented a room at the Governor's Hotel a long time ago and you forgot you had a key on you?

That's very likely it.

Sorry!

zDark Shadowz

« Reply #482 on: February 17, 2019, 03:50:49 PM »
Weapons with elemental damage seem to prevent subdual mode from applying.

Tested between a 1d6 physical damage Halberd compared to a 1d4 fire damage halberd on various foes (and this applies to subduing people as well.)

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #483 on: February 17, 2019, 03:55:49 PM »
Weapons with elemental damage seem to prevent subdual mode from applying.

Tested between a 1d6 physical damage Halberd compared to a 1d4 fire damage halberd on various foes (and this applies to subduing people as well.)

That’s intentional. You can’t subdue with elemental damage.

Pav

• Stealth/Detection Cognoscenti
  • Dark Power
  • Heard it all before, pal.
« Reply #484 on: February 21, 2019, 12:37:10 PM »
When using the @voice command as an MPC, one word doesn't seem to come through correctly, ever, and that's "willowy". I tried it multiple times over several rests and relogs now, and I have no idea why this happens.

Imgur of result:

The "willo" bit of it gets erased. Why?

DM Nocturne

• Sanguis Noctis
  • Dark Power
  • Vampires don't do dishes
« Reply #485 on: February 21, 2019, 03:23:48 PM »
When using the @voice command as an MPC, one word doesn't seem to come through correctly, ever, and that's "willowy". I tried it multiple times over several rests and relogs now, and I have no idea why this happens.

Imgur of result:

The "willo" bit of it gets erased. Why?

It's likely a bug in interpreting the '@voice will # text' command.

Destinysdesire

• Vallaki Guards
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #486 on: February 22, 2019, 05:41:03 AM »
Apparently Agnes of the Fanes has an identity crisis, her overhead name says Agnes, her description says Annis

https://imgur.com/a/dlBCmv7

Nemesis 24

• Dark Power
« Reply #487 on: February 22, 2019, 05:42:58 AM »
Apparently Agnes of the Fanes has an identity crisis, her overhead name says Agnes, her description says Annis

https://imgur.com/a/dlBCmv7

Actually this is correct.  Agnes is her name.  Annis is her type of Hag.

Edward

• Lord of the Dead
  • Dark Lord
  • The Bereaved & Defunct.
« Reply #488 on: February 22, 2019, 06:34:52 AM »

Iridni Ren

• Dark Power
« Reply #489 on: February 26, 2019, 12:00:05 AM »
The herballist of the two Herczvog sisters reacted to my casting, calling it "Foul magic!"--and I gained a point of OCR. I think I've cast in front of her before without reaction...and generally herbalists don't react. I assume this is because the stuff brewed in their cauldrons creates "foul magic."

Didn't know if this was a bug, change, or bad memory.

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
« Reply #490 on: February 26, 2019, 01:53:29 AM »

Are you wearing your guard uniform when that happens?

Yes.
It is not an ending, but an ebbing.

Danuvis

• Outlander
« Reply #491 on: March 04, 2019, 08:20:57 PM »
I'm not sure if this is intended, but the hag in the Fane still drops greater sanctuary scrolls.
Calehan Nemesk - "I can nay longer wait for an absolution that will ne'er come."

Thaelandriel Ni'tessine - "It is the duty of every living being to nurture and preserve life."

Dante101

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #492 on: March 04, 2019, 08:22:23 PM »
I'm not sure if this is intended, but the hag in the Fane still drops greater sanctuary scrolls.

How do you delete another person's post?

Gods_Kill_People

• Outlander
« Reply #493 on: March 04, 2019, 08:56:10 PM »

How do you delete another person's post?

You cant, you need a DM with forum powers to, contact DM Arawn or Brimstone.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #494 on: March 04, 2019, 08:58:52 PM »

Thanks; no need to delete the post since it drops in the loot tables so can't be abused, short of being very lucky. I'll pull it in my next update.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #495 on: March 04, 2019, 08:59:24 PM »
The herballist of the two Herczvog sisters reacted to my casting, calling it "Foul magic!"--and I gained a point of OCR. I think I've cast in front of her before without reaction...and generally herbalists don't react. I assume this is because the stuff brewed in their cauldrons creates "foul magic."

Didn't know if this was a bug, change, or bad memory.

I'll fix this; they shouldn't react like that.