Author Topic: New Server Bugs and Issues  (Read 4398 times)

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: New Server Bugs and Issues
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2016, 10:31:19 AM »
Actually, the bug with transitions wasn't caused by the new server. It just happened that at the same time we migrated we also released an update that broke that.

A fix is already ready but it's just a matter of updating the server.

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• The Cult of the Morninglord
  • Dark Power
  • The Chuck Norris of RP -Eraldur
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2016, 12:22:14 PM »
Another thing I have noticed is some prices seem odd even in the new character area and starting locales

Case in point in a winter cloak (worn or otherwise) is over 400 gold in the new character area and with petre where before normally they sold for about 50ish or so i think 400 gold is impossible to get due to only gettin 250. Plus weapons too are showing up oddly there and elsewhere a shortbow in the new area usually was about 15 or so gold but when i recently tried to get it with my new pc she couldnt since it was costing well into the 150 mark!

Something seems off here so likely something with pricing needs to be looked at

Janarah

• Undead Slayer
    • Author C.R. Beaumont
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2016, 01:13:03 AM »
Another thing I have noticed is some prices seem odd even in the new character area and starting locales

Case in point in a winter cloak (worn or otherwise) is over 400 gold in the new character area and with petre where before normally they sold for about 50ish or so i think 400 gold is impossible to get due to only gettin 250. Plus weapons too are showing up oddly there and elsewhere a shortbow in the new area usually was about 15 or so gold but when i recently tried to get it with my new pc she couldnt since it was costing well into the 150 mark!

Something seems off here so likely something with pricing needs to be looked at

This goes for the hoods there too, some are absolutely absurd in prices.
"Life is full of mysteries, why can I not be one myself?"
~Nightwolf
Current: Belia/ Kalis
Shelved mostly: Sudhri / Atlantia / Radriel/ Herophile Sybil/ Lliannia/ Rabbit/
Closured (dead or other): Marius/ Calous/ Ellana/ Radu/ Ania/ Anica/ Olath