Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Bug Reports

Silence Spell

(1/2) > >>

Song of Danta:
I was experimenting with 'Silence' yesterday, and found some... oddities. I'm not sure if it's working as intended. Maybe I'm wrong, but this struck me as weird!

1. I cast the spell on a hostile PC. They rolled their save against the silence, but I got silenced, and... vanished. They could not see me at all: not half-visible. Just gone. I could see them.

2. I cast the spell on myself, and the same thing happened: I vanished, as far as the other person could tell. They were not hostile this time.

The description says the spell eliminates the need for MS checks if that has something to do with it, but my character does not use stealth, and was not in stealth mode.
I'm going to try using it to run past some hostile NPCs and see what happens. It would be weird if it was functioning as a pseudo-invisibility spell/sanctuary.

Hatsune:
I use the Spell "Silence" alot.

I have never had it provide any sort of 'Invisibility". In fact, casting it removes invisibility.

Song of Danta:
Yeah... I wonder why I disappear for other PCs, then?

LeviShultz:
any chance they were darkness bugged or blinded for some reason?

Song of Danta:
Nope, and nope! We'd both just rested (and recently logged in), with no ill-effects or buffs whatsoever upon our characters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version