You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Charater tables for override  (Read 1568 times)

Wicked_Joker

• New to the Mists
Charater tables for override
« on: April 19, 2016, 07:15:23 PM »
Hello, new here. I have a questions about how one would go about taking the character tables from this PW for use in single player content? Mainly the bonus class feats per level and such. Just wanted to mess around with some practice builds in a faster level setting. If there is an easy way to do this I would be grateful for any help. Thanks.

Iluvatar / Madness

• Ex-Community Council
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • The Madness
Re: Charater tables for override
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 08:54:09 PM »
I'm not sure where the topics on that are, but I suppose they can be found easily using the search bar. I remember someone made a module especially to level up character and test different build, maybe that is what you are looking for.
Iluvatar
Iluvatar-2
Iluvatar NCE
Madness

Wicked_Joker

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 10:19:22 PM »
I'm not sure where the topics on that are, but I suppose they can be found easily using the search bar. I remember someone made a module especially to level up character and test different build, maybe that is what you are looking for.

Yea that would probably work too, I will see if I cant find it with search, also I have been having trouble finding stuff through search on this forum lol.

Iluvatar / Madness

• Ex-Community Council
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • The Madness
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 10:32:33 PM »
That's the link to the topic about that. The link to download the module should be in there. I haven't tried it and there has been the hak update since then so you might have to make a few modification with the toolset, but it should still be more or less representative of character in the server with a few exception since some mechanic are working with scripts.

http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=41254.msg520994#msg520994
Iluvatar
Iluvatar-2
Iluvatar NCE
Madness

DrXavierTColtrane

• Dark Lord
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 10:38:59 PM »
In the last two posts of the thread Iluvatar linked, there are downloads said to reflect the latest hak. (I've never used any of it, so I can't say whether they work or not.)

In terms of searching the forum, I've found it works better to use Google with the site delimiter. For example, enter this in a Google search box:

character builder site:www.nwnravenloft.com
For everything that's lovely is
But a brief, dreamy, kind delight.

Wicked_Joker

• New to the Mists
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 11:50:28 PM »
Thanks guys I figured it out, tried that module out and it basically did what I wanted it to. Not sure if its completely up to date but probably close enough (yea used the one posted on the last post in the thread). It probably is up to date because i rolled a barb and he did get Tireless Rage at lvl 17.

Also thanks for the tips on searching for topics, because when ever i try to get specific it shows no results haha.