You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: "CD key is already in use" issue  (Read 1224 times)

Tali20

• Undead Slayer
  • "Legends are of all, not one" - Sigrún
"CD key is already in use" issue
« on: April 08, 2016, 04:39:32 PM »
Okay, so I just tried logging in on the server for nightly RP, like i have been for roughly a week now and....suddenly my CD is already in use on the server. Can someone help me out here? i'm using the CD key GoG gave me on request and i've been fine these past few nights, hell last time i was online was something like 1AM this very morning and now this....i'm confused.

greeneggs

• Dark Lord
Re: "CD key is already in use" issue
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 04:54:46 PM »
That means that someone else is using your CD key, from my experience.  Is there anyone else you know, a friend maybe that uses your CD key?  Thats the only thing I know it could be.

Tali20

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 04:55:58 PM »
-I- don't even remember my CD, let alone anyone else knowing it in the first place. The only way someone could know would be by going through my computer's files.

McNastea

• Dark Power
  • "We want to make all the rules" -Misakato
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 05:08:51 PM »
This happens to me sometimes if I crash and try to log back in really quickly. I have to give it a minute or two at times. Don't suppose that was the case this time?
Tobias Loarca | Braern Delsaryn | Anwar

Tali20

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 05:14:20 PM »
Weirdly it ended up being just that...weird because i never crashed...well, sorry to have bothered i guess. That had me panicked for a while there XD