Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Bug Reports

Mobs zeroing in on you while KO'd and a ghost

(1/1)

Rodarn:
This specific time i was in the terg crypts, it has happened before on occasion but I do not remember the details.

Basically these two fledgling vampire warriors came from the hall with the three locked gates all the way to the entrance door where I had been standing (I know I shouldn't have been idling in a dungeon but my tooth was hurting) They knocked me to zero and I was waiting for them to walk away, but after 30 minutes they were still just standing there touching my corpse. Figuring they just weren't gonna move I made a break for it and was struck down. Now I am a ghost in the room and they won't stop following me.

I had initiated combat with them and invis/expeditious retreated to safety once I was safe and taking care of my tooth they had homed in on my invisable gnome and beaten the tar out of him. so I think it has something to do with combat not breaking correctly. ( i had broken line of sight and was far outside their hearing/seeing range.

ScreenShots
Spoiler: show

EDIT: it seems like they check for my location once a round of combat and walk to that spot.

EDIT 2: It might be heartbeat instead, the time between moving towards me seems to be about 6 seconds. ( I am still ingame with the vamps if anyone wants to check it out in action)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version