You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: last night server crash  (Read 1123 times)

muddy

• New to the Mists
last night server crash
« on: March 02, 2016, 08:19:27 AM »
Not sure if this goes here or not, but last night Birk got smashed by Eldar Scrags, lying there bleeding out the server crashed so he lost all his gold.  I didn't sit there and take screen shots of it because I was hoping for a recovery save.  Well the server crashed out of my control and boom, pauper.

He is out roughly  $23K

Since this was totally out of my control I would really appreciate some help on this.  Thanks!

booksarefun666

Re: last night server crash
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 11:38:10 AM »
Not sure if this goes here or not, but last night Birk got smashed by Eldar Scrags, lying there bleeding out the server crashed so he lost all his gold.  I didn't sit there and take screen shots of it because I was hoping for a recovery save.  Well the server crashed out of my control and boom, pauper.

He is out roughly  $23K

Since this was totally out of my control I would really appreciate some help on this.  Thanks!

This actually goes to the generic requests but I think you're out of luck. I lost a shadowed bow and never got it back from a crash.

This is also why I use the bank every 10k I get.

Syl

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 12:20:52 PM »
yeah sadly loss of gold is loss of gold. gonna have to work to get it back.

Monica O'Sullivan: Master explorer
Tsubaki Yamamoto: Shadow Thief
Roesor Cryso: A slave for the Masters.
Sokol: An Unlikely Hero

McNastea

• Dark Power
  • "We want to make all the rules" -Misakato
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 05:52:04 PM »
it's best to take a screenshot of the things you drop any time you go down, never know when the server is gonna crash. sorry to hear about your gold
Tobias Loarca | Braern Delsaryn | Anwar