Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Fixed Bugs

Gear disappearing

(1/2) > >>

BeyondThePale:
Figured this was worth putting out here as I saw the strangeness with the disarm-disappearing stuff.

I got dropped to 0 HP about 15 minutes ago by a horde of angry bats. Vallaki Southern forest. Put to 0HP exactly, managed to get up and pop an invis pot, heal up, and take them down.

Lost my weapon, shield, and a substantial amount of gold. It was just gone. Quickly. If someone nabbed it, a pox upon your house. Also, please say so here so I can at least know it wasn't a hiccup.

If not, does this ever happen? I wasn't killed, dropped exactly to 0. The bats never reacted to someone walking up to take the stuff in the 30 seconds I was down. Right near a transition. Screengrabs to show it.

McNastea:
Did you go -through- the transition as you were being attacked/dying?

BeyondThePale:
Don't think so, unless I misclicked. There were 4 of them near it, so anythings possible?

McNastea:
Well, you would know, since you'd load in to a new area. I only ask because sometimes if you get knocked unconscious as you're going through a transition they can drop on one side while you load on the other, or even just disappear completely

Iluvatar / Madness:
Did you take a screenshot of that... screenshot is a must when these thing happen it's the only way to get your stuff back in most cases.

As to what happened to your gear, I'd say the same as McNastea.

Might also be a random glitch and your item didn't appeared on the ground when they were dropped, as far as I know I have never seen an issue like this one, but with NWN you never know what can happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version