You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Fumosa Merchandising - potions and else  (Read 6132 times)

--GlamRock--

• Undead Master
Fumosa Merchandising - potions and else
« on: January 07, 2016, 02:08:54 PM »
Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine.

C.F.
https://www.facebook.com/CiaranII

(Being drunk partially legitimates you as a philosopher - someone you wouldn't expect!)

--GlamRock--

• Undead Master
Re: Fumosa Merchandising - potions and else
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 08:38:50 AM »
*reposted in the Mist Camp and in some corners of the Village of Barovia, with some add*

Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine. At the moment selling also two pair of non-crafted boots and some scrolls. Good amounts, at the moment, of alchemical arrows and premium quality healing potions. Contact me for any details.

C.F.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 08:40:27 AM by --GlamRock-- »

(Being drunk partially legitimates you as a philosopher - someone you wouldn't expect!)

--GlamRock--

• Undead Master
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 10:16:18 AM »
*reposted in the Mist Camp and in some corners of the Village of Barovia, with some add*

Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price and the time. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine. At the moment selling also three pairs of non-crafted boots and many scrolls. Quite huge amounts, at the moment, of alchemical arrows and premium quality healing potions. Contact me for any details.

C.F.

--GlamRock--

• Undead Master
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 01:07:25 PM »

Looking for sale agents. I need two. Ready for interview and a contract.

Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price and the time. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine. At the moment selling also three pairs of non-crafted boots and many scrolls. Quite good amounts, at the moment, of alchemical arrows and premium quality healing potions. Contact me for any details.

C.F.

--GlamRock--

• Undead Master
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 07:43:03 AM »

Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price and the time. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine. At the moment selling also three pairs of non-crafted boots and many scrolls. Quite good amounts, at the moment, of alchemical arrows. The production of premium quality healing potions is over for this season, only 27 bottles left for sale. Contact me for any details.

C.F.

--GlamRock--

• Undead Master
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 08:49:43 AM »
*reposted in the Mist Camp, after quite a long while, and in some corners of the Village of Barovia, with some add*

Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price and the time. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine. Available to make, on demand, bows (ash and white stag), metal, leather and bug armours, steel weapons with the silver gilding option, silk clothes, boots and plated boots. Prices and time for deliver may vary according to availability of materials, the gilding option is anyway one thousand additional, for full plates the basic starting price is one thousand as well.

Specifically, some things which are already in stock, and their numbers:

40 Improved invisibility potions. Price 300 each.
30 Haste potions. Price 300 each.
20 Greater Barskin potions. Price 300 each.
20 Clarity potions. Price 300 each.
20 True sight potions. Price 300 each.
20 Bull's strength potions. Price 300 each
20 Cat's grace potions. Price 300 each.
10 Elemental warding. Price 300 each
30 Ethereal visage potions. Price 250 each.
10 Deathward potions. Price 250 each.
10 Barskin potions. Price 150 each.
30 Invisibility potions. Price 150 each.
15 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (magic). Price 200 each.
11 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (negative). Price 200 each.
4 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (fire). Price 200 each.

For the potions, and arrow quivers, each ten bought one is complimentary. Not selling more than ten for each invidual at a time. Other potions not in the list may be ordered and they could be delivered according to the period of the year (specifically, negative protection, antidotes, restoratives, see invisibility, ghost visage, charisma/intelligence/wisdom improvement, price 250 each). For the premium healings, the elixirs of life and the ointments I will deal only directly with the purchaser (price being 1000, for the former. and 500, for the two latter, each). Generally not in business for other healings.

C.F.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 09:14:36 AM by --GlamRock-- »

--GlamRock--

• Undead Master
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 12:02:12 PM »
*some thing is added to the new notices*

Selling also strong silver alchemical arrows (negative), 300 coins a quiver, 9 quivers available.

I can make more according to demand.

C.F.

--GlamRock--

• Undead Master
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2016, 05:34:24 AM »
*reposted in the Mist Camp, after quite a long while, and in some corners of the Village of Barovia, with some add*

Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price and the time. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine. Available to make, on demand, bows (ash and white stag), metal, leather and bug armours, steel weapons with the silver gilding option, silk clothes, boots and plated boots. Prices and time for deliver may vary according to availability of materials, the gilding option is anyway one thousand additional, for full plates the basic starting price is one thousand as well.

40 Improved invisibility potions. Price 300 each.
30 Haste potions. Price 300 each.
10 Greater Barskin potions. Price 300 each.
30 Clarity potions. Price 300 each.
20 True sight potions. Price 300 each.
30 Bull's strength potions. Price 300 each
10 Cat's grace potions. Price 300 each.
10 Elemental warding. Price 300 each
10 Barskin potions. Price 150 each.
10 Invisibility potions. Price 150 each.
2 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (magic). Price 200 each.
17 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (negative). Price 200 each.
4 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (fire). Price 200 each.
2 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (shocking). Price 200 each.
12 quivers of strong silver alchemical arrows (negative). Price 300 each.

For the potions, and arrow quivers, each ten bought one is complimentary. Not selling more than ten for each invidual at a time. Other potions not in the list may be ordered and they could be delivered according to the period of the year (specifically, negative protection, antidotes, restoratives, see invisibility, ghost visage, charisma/intelligence/wisdom improvement, price 250 each). For the premium healings, the elixirs of life and the ointments I will deal only directly with the purchaser (price being 1000, for the former. and 500, for the two latter, each). Generally not in business for other healings.

At occasions I can offer my services to craft your materials, for potions the base price is 50 coins plus the price of the bottle.

C.F.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 08:21:40 AM by --GlamRock-- »

--GlamRock--

• Undead Master
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2016, 12:35:35 AM »
*reposted in the Mist Camp, after quite a long while, and in some corners of the Village of Barovia, with some add and some change*

Buying ores or ingots of platinum and gold. Buying also high profile alchemical ingredients or essences. Prices will be discussed on offer.

Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price and the time. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine. Available to make, on demand, bows (ash and white stag), metal, leather and bug armours, steel weapons with the silver gilding option, silk clothes, boots and plated boots. Prices and time for deliver may vary according to availability of materials, the gilding option is anyway one thousand additional, for full plates the basic starting price is one thousand as well. On demand, I can make also strong alchemical bolts and bullets.

10 Improved invisibility potions. Price 350 each.
80 Haste potions. Price 350 each.
5 Greater Barskin potions. Price 350 each.
40 True sight potions. Price 350 each.
30 Restoration potions. Price 250 each.
20 Deathward potions. Price 250 each.

0 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (magic). Price 200 each.
19 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (negative). Price 200 each.
0 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (fire). Price 200 each.
7 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (shocking). Price 200 each.
21 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (acid). Price 200 each.

For the potions, and arrow quivers, each ten bought one is complimentary. Not selling more than ten potions for each invidual at a time. Other potions not in the list may be ordered and they could be delivered according to the period of the year (specifically, negative protection, antidotes, restoratives, see invisibility, ghost visage, charisma/intelligence/wisdom improvement, price 250 each). For the premium healings, the elixirs of life and the ointments I will deal only directly with the purchaser (price being 1000, for the former. and 500, for the two latter, each). Generally not in business for other healings.

At occasions I can offer my services to craft your materials, for potions the base price is 50 coins plus the price of the bottle.

C.F.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 11:00:29 AM by --GlamRock-- »

--GlamRock--

• Undead Master
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 03:27:05 PM »
*most notices are removed and replaced by a a two lines note in the Mist Camp and in the Village of Barovia*

Out of business for now, prices are being rediscussed with the staff. Leave me a note, as usual, by the shrine of Ezra at the Mist camp.

C.F.

--GlamRock--

• Undead Master
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2016, 11:02:17 AM »
*reposted in the Mist Camp, after quite a long while, and in some corners of the Village of Barovia, with some add and some change*

Buying ores or ingots of platinum and gold. Buying also high profile alchemical ingredients or essences. Prices will be discussed on offer.

Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price and the time. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine. Available to make, on demand, bows (ash and white stag), metal, leather and bug armours, steel weapons with the silver gilding option, silk clothes, boots and plated boots. Prices and time for deliver may vary according to availability of materials, the gilding option is anyway one thousand additional, for full plates the basic starting price is one thousand as well. On demand, I can make also strong alchemical bolts and bullets.

5 Greater Barskin potions. Price 350 each.
40 True sight potions. Price 350 each.
20 Deathward potions. Price 250 each.

0 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (magic). Price 200 each.
19 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (negative). Price 200 each.
0 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (fire). Price 200 each.
23 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (acid). Price 200 each.

For the potions, and arrow quivers, each ten bought one is complimentary. Not selling more than ten potions for each invidual at a time. Other potions not in the list may be ordered and they could be delivered according to the period of the year (specifically, negative protection, antidotes, restoratives, see invisibility, ghost visage, charisma/intelligence/wisdom improvement, price 250 each). For the premium healings, the elixirs of life and the ointments I will deal only directly with the purchaser (price being 1000, for the former. and 500, for the two latter, each). Generally not in business for other healings.

C.F.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 11:17:09 AM by --GlamRock-- »

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
  • Fata volentem ducunt, nolentem trahunt
    • Facebook page
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2016, 09:01:06 AM »

Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price and the time. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine. Available to make, on demand, bows (ash and white stag), metal, leather and bug armours, steel weapons with the silver gilding option, silk clothes, boots and plated boots. Prices and time for deliver may vary according to availability of materials, the gilding option is anyway one thousand additional, for full plates the basic starting price is one thousand as well. On demand, I can make also strong alchemical bolts and bullets. I reserve myself the right not to sell to competitors.

70 Haste potions. Price 350 each.
10 Greater Barskin potions. Price 350 each.
10 Clarity potions. Price 300 each.
60 True sight potions. Price 350 each.

11 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (magic). Price 200 each.
21 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (negative). Price 200 each.
9 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (fire). Price 200 each.
4 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (acid). Price 200 each.
0 quivers of strong silver alchemical arrows (negative). Price 300 each.
6 quivers of strong silver alchemical arrows (magic). Price 300 each.
5 quivers of strong steel alchemical bolts (magic). Price 200 each.

C.F.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 08:13:55 AM by +Ciaran+ »
http://www.facebook.com/CiaranII
Pokemon Go! 5688 6574 4676

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
    • Facebook page
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2016, 06:59:05 AM »

Buying ores or ingots of platinum and gold. Buying also high profile alchemical ingredients or essences. Prices will be discussed on offer. I can pay much.

Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price and the time. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine. Available to make, on demand, bows (ash and white stag), metal, leather and bug armours, steel weapons with the silver gilding option, silk clothes, boots and plated boots. Prices and time for deliver may vary according to availability of materials, the gilding option is anyway one thousand additional, for full plates the basic starting price is one thousand as well. On demand, I can make also strong alchemical bolts and bullets. I reserve myself the right not to sell to competitors.

60 Haste potions. Price 350 each.
10 Clarity potions. Price 300 each.

2 quivers of premium alchemical arrows (magic). Price 500 each.
1 quiver of premium alchemical arrows (fire). Price 450 each.
1 quiver of premium alchemical arrows (cold). Price 450 each.
3 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (magic). Price 200 each.
20 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (negative). Price 200 each.
3 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (shocking). Price 200 each.
1 quivers of strong silver alchemical arrows (negative). Price 300 each.
3 quivers of strong silver alchemical arrows (magic). Price 300 each.
1 quivers of strong silver alchemical bolts (negative). Price 300 each.
4 bags of strong steel alchemical bullets (magic). Price 150 each.

C.F.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 01:45:14 PM by +Ciaran+ »

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
    • Facebook page
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2016, 02:25:17 PM »

Buying ores or ingots of platinum and gold. Buying also high profile alchemical ingredients or essences. Prices will be discussed on offer. I can pay much.

30 Improved invisibility potions. Price 350 each.
70 True sight potions. Price 350 each.
30 Ethereal visage potions. Price 300 each.

1 quivers of premium alchemical arrows (magic). Price 500 each.
1 quiver of premium alchemical arrows (cold). Price 450 each.
14 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (negative). Price 200 each.
1 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (shocking). Price 200 each.
5 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (cold). Price 200 each.
5 quivers of strong steel alchemical bolts (negative). Price 200 each.
5 bags of strong steel alchemical bullets (negative). Price 150 each.
3 quivers of weak alchemical arrows (shocking). Price 150 each.

For the potions, and arrow quivers, each ten bought one is complimentary. Not selling more than ten potions for each invidual at a time. Other potions not in the list may be ordered and they could be delivered according to the period of the year (specifically, negative protection, antidotes, restoratives, see invisibility, ghost visage, charisma/intelligence improvement, price 250 each). NOT selling, normally any type of minor healings, invisibility potions and bres for more wisdom. For the premium healings, the elixirs of life and the ointments I will deal only directly with the purchaser (price being 1000, for the former. and 500, for the two latter, each). Generally not in business for other healings.

C.F.

// OOC: you are more than welcome to PM me for requests.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 03:14:07 PM by +Ciaran+ »

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
    • Facebook page
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2016, 03:17:37 PM »

Buying ores or ingots of platinum and gold. Buying also high profile alchemical ingredients or essences (these, of the strong type, for 100 coins each). Prices will be discussed on offer. I can pay much.

20 Improved invisibility potions. Price 350 each.
50 Haste potions. Price 350 each.
10 Ethereal visage potions. Price 300 each.

2 quivers of premium alchemical arrows (magic). Price 500 each.
2 quiver of premium alchemical arrows (cold). Price 450 each.
19 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (magic). Price 200 each.
28 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (fire). Price 200 each.
2 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (cold). Price 200 each.

For the potions, and arrow quivers, each ten bought one is complimentary. Not selling more than ten potions for each invidual at a time. Other potions not in the list may be ordered and they could be delivered according to the period of the year (specifically, negative protection, antidotes, restoratives, see invisibility, ghost visage, charisma/intelligence improvement, price 250 each). NOT selling, normally any type of minor healings, invisibility potions and bres for more wisdom. For the premium healings, the elixirs of life and the ointments I will deal only directly with the purchaser (price being 1000, for the former. and 500, for the two latter, each). Generally not in business for other healings.

C.F.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:54:51 AM by +Ciaran+ »

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
    • Facebook page
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2016, 10:11:18 AM »

Looking for sale agents. I need one. Ready for interview and a contract.

Buying ores or ingots of platinum or ores of meteorite or ingots of adamantine . Buying also high profile alchemical ingredients or essences (these, of the strong type, for 100 coins each). Prices will be discussed on offer. I can pay very much.

Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price and the time. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine. Available to make, on demand, bows (ash and white stag or devil), metal, leather and bug armours, steel weapons with the silver gilding option, silk clothes, boots and plated boots. Possible lining include troll, ebon tiger, ancient dire crocodile, thick monstrous chitin can be used, and the same for high profile bows. Prices and time for deliver may vary according to availability of materials, the gilding option is anyway one thousand additional, for full plates the basic starting price is one thousand as well. On demand, I can make also strong alchemical bolts and bullets. I reserve myself the right not to sell to competitors.

10 Haste potions. Price 350 each.
40 Clarity potions. Price 300 each.
30 True sight potions. Price 350 each.

1 quiver of premium platinum alchemical arrow (magic), Price 1500 each.
1 quiver of premium alchemical arrows (magic). Price 500 each.
2 quiver of premium alchemical arrows (fire). Price 450 each.
2 quivers of premium alchemical arrows (cold). Price 450 each.
1 quiver of premium alchemical arrows (negative). Price 450 each.
26 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (magic). Price 200 each.
2 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (fire). Price 200 each.
1 quiver of strong alchemical arrows (shocking). Price 200 each.
1 quiver of strong alchemical arrows (cold). Price 200 each.
14 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (acid). Price 200 each.
2 quivers of strong steel alchemical bolts (fire). Price 200 each.

For the potions, and arrow quivers, each ten bought one is complimentary. Not selling more than ten potions for each invidual at a time. Other potions not in the list may be ordered and they could be delivered according to the period of the year (specifically, negative protection, antidotes, restoratives, see invisibility, ghost visage, charisma/intelligence improvement, price 250 each). NOT selling, normally any type of minor healings, invisibility potions and brews for more wisdom. For the premium healings, the elixirs of life and the ointments I will deal only directly with the purchaser (price being 1000, for the former. and 500, for the two latter, each). Generally not in business for other healings.

C.F.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 07:27:12 AM by +Ciaran+ »

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
    • Facebook page
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2016, 12:22:19 AM »

Looking for sale agents. I need one. Ready for interview and a contract.

Buying ores or ingots of platinum or ores of meteorite or ingots of adamantine . Buying also high profile alchemical ingredients or essences (these, of the strong type, for 100 coins each). Prices will be discussed on offer. I can pay very much.

Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price and the time. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine. Available to make, on demand, bows (ash and white stag or devil), metal, leather and bug armours, steel weapons with the silver, electrum, gold and platinum gilding option (according to availability of the last metal), silk clothes, boots and plated boots. Possible lining include troll, ebon tiger, ancient dire crocodile, thick monstrous chitin can be used, and the same for high profile bows. Prices and time for deliver may vary according to availability of materials, the gilding option is anyway one thousand additional, for full plates the basic starting price is one thousand as well. On demand, I can make also strong alchemical bolts and bullets. I reserve myself the right not to sell to competitors.

5 quiver of premium alchemical arrows (fire). Price 450 each.
3 quivers of premium alchemical arrows (cold). Price 450 each.
11 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (magic). Price 200 each.
1 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (fire). Price 200 each.

For the potions, and arrow quivers, each ten bought one is complimentary. Not selling more than ten potions for each invidual at a time. Other potions not in the list may be ordered and they could be delivered according to the period of the year (specifically, negative protection, antidotes, restoratives, see invisibility, ghost visage, charisma/intelligence improvement, price 250 each). NOT selling, normally any type of minor healings, invisibility potions and brews for more wisdom. For the premium healings, the elixirs of life and the ointments I will deal only directly with the purchaser (price being 1000, for the former. and 500, for the two latter, each). Generally not in business for other healings.

C.F.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:40:47 AM by +Ciaran+ »

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
    • Facebook page
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2016, 03:03:58 AM »

Looking for sale agents. I need one. Ready for interview and a contract. Looking also for an apprentice.

Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price and the time. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine. Available to make, on demand, bows (ash and white stag or devil), crossbows, metal, leather and bug armours, steel weapons with the silver, electrum, gold and platinum gilding option (according to availability of the last metal), silk clothes, boots and plated boots, helmets, shields. Possible lining include troll, ebon tiger, ancient dire crocodile, thick monstrous chitin can be used, and the same for high profile bows. Prices and time for deliver may vary according to availability of materials, the gilding option is anyway one thousand additional for silver, one thousand five hundred for gold and electrum, two thousand for platinum. The prices for armours depend on the pattern used (full plates necessarily always start from at least one thousand, plus more two hundred and fifty if stored), and the material (thick chitin adds to the price compared to steel), and the lining and relative used patches (ancient dire crocodile, ebon tiger and troll are the most expensive, in this order). The same criteria on patches applies to boots and clothes, as same criteria for thick chitin for shields or helmets. On demand, I can make also strong alchemical bolts and bullets.

I reserve myself the right not to sell to competitors.

20 True sight potions. Price 350 each.
20 Restoration potions. Price 250 each.

4 quiver of premium alchemical arrows (fire). Price 450 each.
9 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (magic). Price 200 each.
7 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (negative). Price 200 each.
3 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (fire). Price 200 each.
3 quiver of strong alchemical arrows (cold). Price 200 each.
2 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (acid). Price 200 each.
10 bags of strong steel alchemical bullets (magic). Price 150 each.

C.F.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 06:20:59 AM by +Ciaran+ »

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
    • Facebook page
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2016, 06:22:09 AM »

Looking for sale agents. I need one. Ready for interview and a contract. Looking also for an apprentice.

Selling crafted materials of most types. Look for me in the Mist Camp, place your order and we'll arrange the price and the time. Look for Cat Fumosa, generally standing close to the Ezra's shrine. Available to make, on demand, bows (ash and white stag or devil), crossbows, metal, leather and bug armours, steel weapons with the silver, electrum, gold and platinum gilding option (according to availability of the last metal), silk clothes, boots and plated boots, helmets, shields. Possible lining include troll, ebon tiger, ancient dire crocodile, thick monstrous chitin can be used, and the same for high profile bows. Prices and time for deliver may vary according to availability of materials, the gilding option is anyway one thousand additional for silver, one thousand five hundred for gold and electrum, two thousand for platinum. The prices for armours depend on the pattern used (full plates necessarily always start from at least one thousand, plus more two hundred and fifty if stored), and the material (thick chitin adds to the price compared to steel), and the lining and relative used patches (ancient dire crocodile, ebon tiger and troll are the most expensive, in this order). The same criteria on patches applies to boots and clothes, as same criteria for thick chitin for shields or helmets. On demand, I can make also strong alchemical bolts and bullets.

30 Haste potions. Price 350 each.
10 Ethereal visage potions. Price 350 each.

4 quiver of premium alchemical arrows (fire). Price 450 each.
2 quivers of premium alchemical arrows (negative). Price 450 each.
2 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (negative). Price 200 each.
13 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (acid). Price 200 each.
2 quivers of strong silver alchemical arrows (negative). Price 300 each.
2 quivers of strong silver alchemical bolts (negative). Price 300 each.
4 quivers of strong steel alchemical bolts (negative). Price 200 each.
3 quivers of strong steel alchemical bolts (acid). Price 200 each.
2 bags of strong steel alchemical bullets (negative). Price 150 each.
5 bags of strong steel alchemical bullets (acid). Price 150 each.

C.F.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 12:32:20 PM by +Ciaran+ »

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
    • Facebook page
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2016, 12:32:31 PM »

10 Premium healing potions. Price 1,000 each.
60 Haste potions. Price 350 each.
20 Ethereal visage potions. Price 350 each.

8 quiver of premium alchemical arrows (fire). Price 450 each.
9 quivers of premium alchemical arrows (cold). Price 450 each.
1 quivers of premium alchemical arrows (negative). Price 450 each.
10 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (magic). Price 200 each.
10 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (negative). Price 200 each.
10 quivers of strong steel alchemical bolts (negative). Price 200 each.

C.F.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 01:08:55 PM by +Ciaran+ »

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
    • Facebook page
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2016, 01:09:55 PM »

70 Haste potions. Price 350 each.
30 Ethereal visage potions. Price 350 each.

10 quivers of premium alchemical arrows (fire). Price 450 each.
8 quivers of premium alchemical arrows (cold). Price 450 each.
9 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (magic). Price 200 each.
10 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (negative). Price 200 each.
5 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (shocking). Price 200 each.
1 quiver of strong silver alchemical arrows (magic). Price 300 each.
3 quivers of strong steel alchemical bolts (negative). Price 200 each.

C.F.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 12:12:58 PM by +Ciaran+ »

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
    • Facebook page
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2016, 02:37:05 AM »

10 Improved invisibility potions. Price 400 each.
50 Clarity potions. Price 300 each.
40 Ethereal visage potions. Price 350 each.
10 Freedom potions. Price 250 each.

12 quivers of premium alchemical arrows (fire). Price 450 each.
7 quivers of premium alchemical arrows (cold). Price 450 each.
7 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (magic). Price 200 each.
5 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (negative). Price 200 each.

C.F.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 05:57:47 AM by +Ciaran+ »

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
    • Facebook page
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2016, 10:32:51 AM »

10 Improved invisibility potions. Price 400 each.
90 Haste potions. Price 350 each.
50 Clarity potions. Price 300 each.
50 Ethereal visage potions. Price 350 each.
10 Freedom potions. Price 250 each.

12 quivers of premium alchemical arrows (fire). Price 450 each.
7 quivers of premium alchemical arrows (cold). Price 450 each.
7 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (magic). Price 200 each.
5 quivers of strong alchemical arrows (negative). Price 200 each.

C.F.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 11:06:02 AM by +Ciaran+ »