Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Bug Reports

Healing Kits & Resting

(1/3) > >>

Miuo:
Being not a cleric I usually rely heavily on healing kits to help heal up while resting to avoid burning through so many potions. I just happened to notice now that despite getting the message of healing 39hp worth of dmg, when i rested i only healed 19hp worth. Which for someone with only 40hp is alot of hp to be missing while in a dungeon :/

ladylena:
Healing kits depend on your heal skill, it's also less effective on yourself

Miuo:
I am well aware, what im reporting is that the message received after such said i had healed 39hp, yet when i rested i only healed 19. Not the 39 it claimed healed.

Arawn:
It is also dependent on the type of clothing you are wearing, the amount of food you eat, and whether you are in proximity to a campfire (I can't recall if a bedroll makes a difference).

McNastea:

--- Quote from: DM Arawn on November 25, 2015, 05:40:06 PM ---It is also dependent on the type of clothing you are wearing, the amount of food you eat, and whether you are in proximity to a campfire (I can't recall if a bedroll makes a difference).

--- End quote ---

Those all help, yes, but if a kit says it heals x amount of wounds you have that many hp restored regardless of those other factors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version