Author Topic: Graphics issue (again)  (Read 964 times)

Truth_USMC

• Undead Master
Graphics issue (again)
« on: November 08, 2015, 11:22:43 AM »
I'll give it one last shot before I just decide to have to buy a new computer, I've tried every option I've read. Im running a HP pvaillion laptop windows 7 mobile intel(r) hd graphics card, and radeon I forget the moel number i think its 64 or something.  Up until April or so everything was running fine, then after a windows update NWN never ran the same again.  Everytime I log into PoTM the PC shows up silver and the load time takes forever, also it takes like 10 seconds just to move a few feet, and the graphics/resolution are terrible.  Single player runs slightly better but still is way slower than it should be
I've read about changing the client cpu affinity in the nwn.ini file, but the [game options] section where that's found isn't even in that file, and it also won't let me save any changes because it says I'm not the admin. when I clearly am.
I've also tried all compatibility modes especially windows xp svc pack 2 which most forums have said works best.
Can anyone help?
'Smile, be polite and have a plan to kill everyone you meet" -Marine saying

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
Re: Graphics issue (again)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 11:26:45 AM »
Check your sound driver (seriously). Have you reinstalled NWN and addons? All graphics drivers up to date?
Hir yw'r dydd a hir yw'r nos, a hir yw aros Arawn.