Author Topic: A note in an ancient language  (Read 884 times)

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
A note in an ancient language
« on: November 06, 2015, 01:48:46 PM »
* A few copies of notes such as these can be found in the areas surrounding Vallaki. The script is in an ancient language few understand and a sage able to translate it will need to be found to understand it's meaning.*

//Thieves! Trespassers!

You have slain my people, desecrated our holy sites and pillaged our cultural treasures. In your folly you refused to relinquish what was stolen and sought my destruction. This is you last warning, your last chance to make ammend and restore what rightfully belongs to the Tergs.

Should you fail to do so, or should anyone seek my destruction again, then know that I shall be merciful no more. No longer shall the hand of vengeance be stayed. I shall visit righteous retribution upon this land. Your dying breaths and screams will be offerings to the Might and Will of the most Holy Zafar!

Yavuz of the Tergs
Faithful servant of Zafar!

//This item is to further an NCE plot, if you do have an in-game copy of this note this is the complete version. Seek out a DM to find a sage that can translate Terg script.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 01:54:17 PM by MAB77 »
Best Regards!
MAB

Dev. Relationist for the Dark Powers.
1 Castle Road, Castle Ravenloft, Village of Barovia.

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
Re: A note in an ancient language
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 02:27:48 PM »
*The last few copies of these notes are taken down and thrown into fire. A feeling of relief can be felt in the air and the word spreads all around: the murderous creature has finally been vanquished.*
Best Regards!
MAB

Dev. Relationist for the Dark Powers.
1 Castle Road, Castle Ravenloft, Village of Barovia.