Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Fixed Bugs

Exhaustion - Disappearing on transition change

(1/2) > >>

Vasile:
As the title suggests every time I transition with exhaustion effects they disappear when I finish loading screen. I will start paying more attention to give better details for the Devs on this issue.

Has anybody else noticed this? I can't say if it's related to the patch or a problem before it.

Bad_Bud:

--- Quote from: Vasile on October 28, 2015, 09:36:41 PM ---As the title suggests every time I transition with exhaustion effects they disappear when I finish loading screen. I will start paying more attention to give better details for the Devs on this issue.

Has anybody else noticed this? I can't say if it's related to the patch or a problem before it.

--- End quote ---

Are you sure it's not a visual glitch? Open your character sheet and see if the penalties are still there. This tends to happen when entering a sinkhole of evil area.

Phantasia:
He is correct. The threshold neutralizes until the next tick.

Merry Munchkin:
I have noticed it, largely because my movement rate decrease disappears for a short while.  However, it doesn't clear the exhaustion completely -- it kicks back in after a very short period.

LeviShultz:
I can confirm this as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version