You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Misaligned heads  (Read 1336 times)

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
Misaligned heads
« on: October 27, 2015, 04:42:43 AM »
Some of the new heads (as well as some of the old) are somewhat incorrectly aligned to the neck of the character. If you notice any heads showing up like that, please post an image of them here.

Thanks!

Song of Danta

Re: Misaligned heads
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 06:19:22 AM »
May have missed a few. The heads are all too far forward, so far as I can tell.

Song of Danta

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 06:42:56 AM »
These are the male heads that stood out.

Alithym

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 12:33:37 PM »
Just adding this head, It's the one in the middle of the two in the screenshot. The left and right character are standing forward with their heads looking straight forward, however the one in the middle (Mine) seems to be turned too far to the left, rather than looking straight ahead. No one was talking, and no objects were around to make the head turn, it's just turned that way permanantly.

Also, it's paler on the forehead and cheekbones, as if patterns were removed, but not shaded to match the rest of the skintone.

Merry Munchkin

• Dark Lord
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 11:23:54 PM »
I had a very odd one -- I think this is caused by the robe my character is wearing, because when I change it to something else, the model looks normal.

In any event, as you can see, when seated, this model has a detached head and disappearing arms.  The robe I added to his clothing was model number 174.

Burleigh Burrowell - RIP