Author Topic: Har Akir go back to the mists  (Read 1692 times)

Mayvind

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • I won't Bite
Har Akir go back to the mists
« on: October 11, 2015, 12:16:46 PM »
From Har Akir, cannot go into the mists, just falling down on character ass.  Unlike other domain that i can reenter the mists if i came out and go back again.

BahamutZ3RO

• Master of Many Alts
  • Dark Power
Re: Har Akir go back to the mists
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 01:09:41 PM »
From Har Akir, cannot go into the mists, just falling down on character ass.  Unlike other domain that i can reenter the mists if i came out and go back again.

Some mistways are meant to be one-way. I think the one in Har'akir is notorious for spitting ships out from one of the seas.
: )

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 10:51:03 PM »
Fairly late but this was actually a bug. I'll fix it for Har'Akir, Ghastria and Dementlieu.

Chabxxu

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 11:49:12 PM »
I've never been able to get into the Mists from Ghastria nor from Har Akir. I've gotten out of the mists several times in Har Akir but never in Ghastria. I've never noticed any problem with Dementlieu though, so I'm curious what is being changed?

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 11:56:05 PM »
I've never been able to get into the Mists from Ghastria nor from Har Akir. I've gotten out of the mists several times in Har Akir but never in Ghastria. I've never noticed any problem with Dementlieu though, so I'm curious what is being changed?

There won't be any perceptible differences for Dementlieu; it's a technical bug. You'll now be able to get back into the Mists from Har'Akir (though that'll involve stepping into the Wall of Ra briefly) and Ghastria and end up in Ghastria from the Mists.

Chabxxu

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 12:16:18 AM »
Awesome!