Author Topic: Display issues.  (Read 1248 times)

Tali20

• Undead Slayer
  • "Legends are of all, not one" - Sigrún
Display issues.
« on: September 30, 2015, 08:06:50 AM »
Okay, I don't know if this is a general bug others are having but I don't know where else to slap this.

Got this weird visual bug and I have no idea whats causing it.

Bad_Bud

• Developers
  • Dark Power
Re: Display issues.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 09:13:44 AM »

IllusoryWitch

• Outlander
  • Check your privilege at the door.
Re: Display issues.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 01:04:37 PM »
There are certain placeables when used in certain ways that cause this, in general. In some cases, they are 'invisible' placeables. To be honest, I'm not sure why they're being used here. I don't have any of the areas in question that I noticed this reproduced in to take a closer look at it, but I'm interested to know exactly what placeables are causing this issue and why they haven't been removed yet if they're not essential. I mean, the ones I'm looking at in your screen shot are either stock NWN or CEP. I've never seen this while building with either, and I've not used anything but AMD for at least eight years. I've also seen it on the visual fire near the Mist Camp, which I've used on other projects with no problems what so ever.

So, from a builder perspective, what is causing this?
Why have I not seen this on any other server using AMD video cards over the course of 8+ years nor seen any threads about this on any other server I've visited
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:10:26 PM by IllusoryWitch »