Author Topic: Curst Caves - loot not respawning  (Read 1566 times)

chuuch1

• Undead Slayer
Curst Caves - loot not respawning
« on: September 12, 2015, 04:09:04 PM »
For a while now the loot in the Curst caves has not been respawning.  At first I thought it was just getting ninja looted. Logged in early yesterday to find no loot, chests down below had been opened and had broken items inside. Logged in later that night (8-9 hours later) to find the same broken items in the chests and Of course no loot in the rest of the cave. Both times the spawns have been high as well

McNastea

• Dark Power
  • "We want to make all the rules" -Misakato
Re: Curst Caves - loot not respawning
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 04:24:17 PM »
This has been going on for a while and I haven't ever posted anything about it because at first I figured it was just ninja looted. After a while it I thought that the loot was only sometimes spawning for some reason-but then I thought it was fixed because any time I'd go it was there. Recently it's something I've noticed and there have been a couple times that I've been there, there was loot and gone back later during the same reset period (so to speak) and there is no loot, though the dungeon has reset and the spawn grown etc. I know that this is not something only noticed by myself and Chuuch either, many other players I have been there with have noticed the same thing and I find it far too common to possibly be someone ninja looting the place to the point that more than half the time nobody who goes there finds anything.
Eilithar Cael'aera | Eowaril | Rowan Tallstag | Tobias Loarca | Kiiren Josivir

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 05:59:20 AM »
Where are these "Curst caves" located?

qwertyuioppp

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 06:01:15 AM »
Tusmorke Skoven, Hazlan. Two zones north of Ramulai's gates, I think?

Better Dread than Dead

• The Bad Guy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 06:01:33 AM »
"Hazlan - Tusmorke Skoven - South - Cave", I think.

qwertyuioppp

• Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 09:49:54 AM »
Actually, I was just there, and apparently that forest part of the zone is still called "Itu Skoven" instead of "Tusmorke Skoven" that should probably fixed, too.

chuuch1

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 10:00:37 AM »
Just went there again some time after a reset and had the same problem of no loot spawning. Did an @debug in the dungeon if that helps