Author Topic: Dungeon Log-out Safe-place Return bug  (Read 1671 times)

Syied

• Undead Slayer
  • Back from the Mists.
Dungeon Log-out Safe-place Return bug
« on: September 06, 2015, 09:38:43 PM »
Name:

Where:
Sewer, entrance near Lady's Rest

When:
First time this has happened to me, today.

What:

I logged Phoenix Talon out in the entrance of the sewer, having entered through the well, by Lady's Rest. When I logged back in several hours later, I found myself in the Krofburg inn, behind a locked door, as if I had logged into my safe place. The weird part, though, is that I think Phoenix Talon's safe zone was actually The Lady's Rest inn at the time - so the server brought me back to my PREVIOUS safe zone before that! It's been weeeeks since I've taken Phoenix Talon to Krofburg. I could be misremembering which inn was actually her safe zone, however.

One of the best ways to document the bug is to screenshot the effects and/or lack of same - as well as any error messages you receive. Photobucket is a good place to get your images hosted for free.

Recreate:

I heard this called "the dungeon logout" feature that is broken. So, obviously, you can recreate this by going into the sewers and logging out, then logging back in some hours later, but it might apply to all dungeons.

Ideas:

See above.

BahamutZ3RO

• Master of Many Alts
  • Dark Power
Re: Dungeon Log-out Safe-place Return bug
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 09:47:50 PM »
Name:

Where:
Sewer, entrance near Lady's Rest

When:
First time this has happened to me, today.

What:

I logged Phoenix Talon out in the entrance of the sewer, having entered through the well, by Lady's Rest. When I logged back in several hours later, I found myself in the Krofburg inn, behind a locked door, as if I had logged into my safe place. The weird part, though, is that I think Phoenix Talon's safe zone was actually The Lady's Rest inn at the time - so the server brought me back to my PREVIOUS safe zone before that! It's been weeeeks since I've taken Phoenix Talon to Krofburg. I could be misremembering which inn was actually her safe zone, however.

One of the best ways to document the bug is to screenshot the effects and/or lack of same - as well as any error messages you receive. Photobucket is a good place to get your images hosted for free.

Recreate:

I heard this called "the dungeon logout" feature that is broken. So, obviously, you can recreate this by going into the sewers and logging out, then logging back in some hours later, but it might apply to all dungeons.

Ideas:

See above.

You're lucky, it usually teleports me all the way to the Tser Pool.
: )