You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Iron Golem Hearthstones - Different use?  (Read 913 times)

chuuch1

• Undead Slayer
Iron Golem Hearthstones - Different use?
« on: September 03, 2015, 03:26:01 PM »
Currently Iron Golem Hearthstones are 10.5 lbs each, and you need three of them to make a Greater Magical Varnish.  Iron Golems are fairly rare to find and it is even rarer that someone is going to lug around 30+ lbs of these things to make a Greater Magical Varnish as there are easier ways to make them.  I was thinking, as far as I know, there is no way to make Greater Electrical Varnishes.  Why not change it to x1 Hearthstone = x1 Greater Electrical Varnish.  Or you could still make it X3 Hearthstones = x1 Greater Electrical Varnish to make them extremely rare to produce.  Thoughts?

McNastea

• Dark Power
  • "We want to make all the rules" -Misakato
Re: Iron Golem Hearthstones - Different use?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 05:26:30 AM »
I like it, although I assume golems always produce magic variant essences because they are powered by magic so not sure how that would go over-but I still think it's a good idea. I think there should be greater variants of all varnish types personally-even if the components for producing them are very rare, like greater negative varnish reagents. As far as I know there is no component for greater acid or greater electric
Tobias Loarca | Braern Delsaryn | Anwar