You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Screenshot  (Read 1438 times)

tomwell1

• New to the Mists
  • Hero of Mordent
Screenshot
« on: June 28, 2015, 04:27:21 PM »
Hey, when my game goes full screen, how can I even screenshot it? Puush and print screen doesn't work.
Like to know this in case bugs happen
Rayne Mirna - Silver Warden Tempuran

You know, look, you're a ghost, you're a vampire, you're french, figure it out, pick one.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Screenshot
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 04:33:05 PM »
When you hit printscreen, it saves the screenshot in a folder under NwN called "screenshots" I think, or something similar to that.

Merry Munchkin

• Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 04:33:24 PM »
I run in windowed mode, but usually keep everything in full screen.  When I want to make a screenie, hit print screen, and it saves it in my NeverwinterNights/NWN/screenshots folder at a TGA file.  You need to get a file converter to turn it into a jpg.

Burleigh Burrowell - RIP

gainreduction

• Cool Dungeon Bro
  • Undead Master
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 02:44:55 PM »
Are you using CTRL-SHIFT-3 with puush? That'll capture fullscreen. If not, try windowed mode with CTRL-SHIFT-2.

You can alternatively just press printscreen, then alt tab, open paint.exe and press ctrl-v. Save as an instant JPG/PNG.

Tycat

• The Tabasco Bandit
  • Dark Power
  • Discord: Tycat#2415
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 03:20:24 PM »
If they aren't saving to you screen shot folder in your NWN file, or saving as black screen, then it's some issue with compatibility. I had this a while, so i updated my drivers and downloaded this program that screen captures and records my game (movie style). Since then, I have not had any issues, and the screen shots save to my nwn folder.
Tycat#2415 (discord)
Facebook Art Page @thetabascobandit
Instagram art Tycat_thetabscobandit
DeviantArt /Tybookins
YouTube Tabasco Bandit Theatre

Blessed Be, and keep creating.