Author Topic: <| Kit's Kit & Services |>  (Read 4202 times)

emptyanima

• Making & Breaking Characters Since May 2013
  • Church of Ezra - Refuge of Fifth Light
  • Dark Power
  • She Who Slays Dragons
    • Emptyanima Portrait Pack
<| Kit's Kit & Services |>
« on: June 21, 2015, 05:29:48 PM »

[These notices can be found in Port-a-Lucine and the Mist Camp.]

OOC: Please do not post in this thread.

Quote from: Flyer
Kit's Kit & Services

Whether you're looking for fine wares or a certain skilset, I, Kit, shall provide.

I am skilled in the neutralising of booby traps and the opening of lockboxes, which are common in old ruins and well-defended hideouts.
I have heard the lament of the warrior who has cleaved fine pieces in... pieces, for none had the skill to delicately remove them.

Look no further.

My deal is simple. I will not ask an equal share of any venture, but only this; the first choice of the items that are found.

Look for horns, a tail, and a well-formed chest.

To all my customers and clients.

If you have hired my services or purchased an item from me, I am interested to hear your thoughts.

Please send me your testimonial, via letter or direct to me, and I will display them.

Please also leave a marker of your satisfaction.

~ Kit

[A list of inventory is attached below.]

« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:30:02 AM by emptyanima »

emptyanima

• Dark Power
  • She Who Slays Dragons
Weapons and Shields
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 07:34:03 AM »
Quote from: Weapons and Shields
Weapons and Shields

Enchanted Dwarven Pickaxe ~> Exceptionally crafted even by dwarven standards. Sharp head, slightly enchanted. 2000

Hammer of Belenus ~> Cave in undead skulls, heroes! 2000

Assassin's Whip ~> A whip with bite. 1500

Angel Arm ~> A greatsword to be wielded by goodly types, to aid in the felling of evil creatures. Glows with holy light. 1800

Claiohm Solais ~> A greatsword to be wielded by goodly types, to aid in the felling of evil creatures. Glows with holy light. Even better than the Angel Arm! 2000

Du Valin Nok ~> Bearing an orange light, this club will evil decimate, and its wielder invigorate! 1800

Nature's Scythe ~> Incredibly sharp and slightly enchanted. Will carve through human flesh like a knife through warm butter. 2000

Sea Reaver ~> Incredibly sharp and slightly enchanted. When the stave is rubbed, it can offer some protection from the elements.2000

Halfling Ranger's Sling ~> Designed for small hands. Bundled with Lightning Bullets for a limited time! 2000

Rokushakubo ~> A sturdy quarterstaff, good for parrying blows. 700

Bonebane ~> A sturdy quarterstaff, ideal for scorching encounters with undead. Carved from the femur of a celestial avenger. 1000

Battle Verge ~> A magical staff suited for battlemages, it is imbued with magics that cause harm, but leaves the mage more vulnerable to other magical attacks. 2000

Second Death ~> A bow designed for the deft hands of those with elven blood. Strike down the undead with great efficiency! 2000

The Athame ~> This dagger is useless in combat, but incredibly useful to any wizard worth their salt. 1000

Bluudfire's Morningstar of Justice ~> This morningstar is perfect for undead-crushing zealots. 2000

Degannwy White Stag Blade ~> This shortsword is designed for Elven hands. 3000
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 04:35:04 AM by emptyanima »

emptyanima

• Dark Power
  • She Who Slays Dragons
Wristwear and Jewellery
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 07:22:43 AM »
Quote from: Wristwear and Jewellery
Wristwear and Jewellery

Amulet of Mask ~> This jet-black amulet allows the wearer to skulk with better skill. If you are caught, however, you'll have a hard time explaining your reasons! 2000

Amulet of Shelter ~> This  amulet is a boon to any adventurer in a tight spot. 1200

Amulet of Extension ~> Lost the magic? Get more duration from this amulet. 900

Amulet of Isis ~> Sorceresses, this amulet will guide you with its green light, and help your magic go further. 1500

Amulet of Thoth ~> Wizards, this amulet will guide you with its blue light, and help your magic go further. 1500

Amulet of Osiris ~> Priests, this amulet will guide you with its white light, and assists in the repelling of undead. 3000

Andral's Light ~> Boons and magics to turn the tide of battle! 2500

Blessed Garlic Necklace ~> The dead will be repulsed by this amulet. So will the living, it has an awful stench! 2000

Cat's Eye Brooch ~> Improves not only hardiness against disease, but also promotes overall wellbeing. 4000

The Magnifyer ~> This magnifying glass, worn around the neck, makes it easier to find trap mechanisms and secret passageways. 2000

Heart of Ice ~> A desirable necklace that makes one less susceptible to silver-tongues and mind-affecting magics, but more susceptible to cold. Do NOT wear while mountaineering. 2500

Ring of Fortitude ~> For those of weaker constitutions. 200

Lesser Jackal's Rings ~> Wearing these rings sharpens the ears. I don't have a clue how that works. 500

Ring of Animal Friendship ~> Thoroughly charming. 800

Ring of Hiding ~> Unparalleled. 5000

Ring of Resistance ~> Improves the wearer's resolve, hardiness and reflex times. 1000

Ring of Negative Energy Protection ~> A fine ring, this grants some protection from the negative energy plane. 3000

Lodestar ~> This ring glows with a white light, illuminating the sight of good-hearted people and making it easier to spot trap mechanisms and secret passageways. 1800

Ring of Warmth ~> This band ensures one's safety in colder climes. 1800

~~~

Gloves of the Hin Fist ~> These shocking gloves are perfect for any fist-fighting philosopher. 2000

Merchant Gloves ~> These gloves give their wearer greater haggling powers. 2000

Carrion Gauntlets ~> These foul-smelling gloves drain some of their target's life force. 3000

Bands of the Iron Monkey ~> These silver wristguards allow for landing the first strike. When rubbed, the wearer is surrounded in a shield to protect them from projectile weapons. 2000

Ward Cestus ~> Sturdy bracers for anyone who needs a bit more protection. 800

Gauntlet of the Fallen Paladin ~> These bracers grant paragons of virtue an increased number of divine blessings, but the trials and burdens of their former owner will weigh heavy on their wearer's heart. 1000

Greater Gloves of Concentration ~> These red gloves allow their wearer to focus more closely upon their spells. Especially useful in the heat of battle. 2000
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 04:35:54 AM by emptyanima »

emptyanima

• Dark Power
  • She Who Slays Dragons
Apparel
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 05:09:59 AM »
Quote from: Apparel
Apparel

Robes of Wondrous Weaving ~> This robe draws more power from the sorcerer's blood, and adds a bonus to defences. 6000

Holy Virgin Robe ~> Best suited to those seeking inner balance, this robe grants increased protection and a confers a slight bonus to the wearer's healing ability. 2000

Robes of the White Island ~> Transcend humanoid form. 6000

Druid's Ceremonial Robes ~> This robe allows nature-worshippers to heighten their connection with the earth and its creatures. 1200

Robes of the Master Mage ~> These robes improve the wearer's overall wellbeing, as well as providing some defence against finger-wiggling. 3500

Cloak of the Savage ~> This cape makes the wearer harder to strike, at the cost of mental defences. 3000

Helm of Griffon's Mane ~> Designed for Dwarven skulls. 900

Gnomish Commando Googles ~> Designed for Gnomish skulls. An asset to removalists.3000

Sash of Shimmering ~> A gorgeous belt which absorbs some of the magics thrown at it, negating their effect. 1200

Belt of Moral Fortitude ~> A belt which will benefit certain goodly types. 1200

Bardic Instrument Strap ~> This belt is a must have for performers. 5000

Belt of Stability ~> This silver belt makes the wearer braver and more resistant to mind-affecting spells, while sacrificing some of their focus. 2000

Robes of Harmony ~> These unassuming robes are imbued with a powerful bond to nature. 4000

Red Robes of Lunitari ~> These robes glow with a red light, a boon to wizards of a centred outlook. 6000

Black Robes of Nuitari ~> These robes, an ominous black, are a boon to wizards of a self-serving outlook. 6000

White Robes of Solinari ~> These robes, a glowing white, are a boon to wizards of a selfless outlook. 6000

The Great Oak ~> These sturdy and surprisingly lightweight leathers offer increased protection, especially from ogres and giants! 3000

Ravens Wing ~> These leathers are adorned with raven's feathers, conferring the alertness of these birds, as well as a slight bonus to protection. 1500
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 04:36:30 AM by emptyanima »

emptyanima

• Dark Power
  • She Who Slays Dragons
Musical Instruments
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 11:26:04 AM »
Quote from: Musical Instruments
Musical Instruments

Mac-Furmidh Cithern ~> A lute imbued with helpful magic, unlocked by the plucking of the strings. These are healing songs, lullabies and songs of protection. 2000

Maestro's Violin Bow ~> A must-have for any serious musician! 3000
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 04:36:42 AM by emptyanima »

emptyanima

• Dark Power
  • She Who Slays Dragons
Scrolls and Miscellany
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 08:44:47 AM »
Quote from: Scrolls
Scrolls - Offers Accepted

Constantly being replenished!

Quote from: Miscellany
Miscellany - Offers Accepted

Rod of the Ghost
Enchanted Polishing Cloth
Enchanted Whetstones
Palantir of the Observant Hand
Wand of Sleep/Missiles
Voodan Divination Bones
Pacifist's Handwraps
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 08:39:51 AM by emptyanima »

emptyanima

• Dark Power
  • She Who Slays Dragons
Re: <| Kit's Kit & Services |>
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 12:59:48 PM »
Attention, Valued Customers!

I am pleased to announce that I have a fine, rare piece in stock.

It is known as the Belt of the Wraith, and has been made of the remains of three such beings, granting it special powers.

These powers make it highly valuable to those who skulk, as well as to treasure hunters.

I ask fifty thousand coins, of any currency, for this piece. Failing this, the best offer I receive shall win it.

Regards,

~ Kit

[Added to the bottom.]

Sold!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 05:39:00 PM by emptyanima »

emptyanima

• Dark Power
  • She Who Slays Dragons
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 01:47:08 PM »
[The notices are painstakingly refreshed by the horned woman, whose pack seems about ready to burst at the seams! An addition is left below.]

Everything Must Go!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 01:54:30 PM by emptyanima »

Tarmikos1

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2015, 11:41:10 PM »
[The notices in both Port-a-lucine and the mist camp of Kit's Kit & Services have been taken down, a small piece of paper hangs where the notices once were, simply reading "Rest easy Kit"]