You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: [Posted around Mist Camp, Vallaki, and other places on The Knights of Fenrir]  (Read 1341 times)

Chronox

• Undead Master
  • "I Hate Qwerty" Club Vice-President

Spoiler: show
The Knights of Fenrir
Of the Signa Sanguine

Extends a hand to all who would seek us. Mercenaries of all walks from stalwart defenders to spellswords are welcome into the iron bond. Find gold, glory, and battle amongst our rank! Conflict is in the air in the Core; Be one to answer it!

Those interested in joining, aiding our venture, or investing should seek Ceryn, the Gray Wolf in person or through letter. Those worthy will find us as allies.

//Find Ceryn in game or PM if interested. All levels are welcome, and expect things to do!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 07:18:18 AM by Chronox »
I Play:

Ceryn
Arryn Moorlight

Geiger

[Any and all posters around Vallaki would be promptly removed - even in the shadier dens atop the cities' streets few would knowingly associate their establishments with a known exile...]

Chronox

• Undead Master
[The posters are updated, now specifying the group's loyalties. They would find locations in the Mist Camp, outside Port's walls, and in scarce locations along the road East of Tser Falls, near the Village. . . None are found West of these lands, however. ]
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 07:19:15 AM by Chronox »
I Play:

Ceryn
Arryn Moorlight

Chronox

• Undead Master
[A final set of posters are seen, showing up from the Mist Camp, to the roads of Eastern Barovia, to the outskirts of Port.]

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 07:50:50 AM by Chronox »
I Play:

Ceryn
Arryn Moorlight