Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Module Feedback and Suggestions

Your overall preferences for the development of POTM

<< < (2/27) > >>

Troukk:
Lich would be a fantastic MPC addition.

TornFear:
Been itching for vassalich for aaaages!  Give me monsters or give me death!

Miuo:
Would prefer more custom content, given that alot of it is easily and already available on thanks to the nwn community. The past updates have only ever really added a few small options here and there. Leaving alot of the content to feel very dated. If help is needed i recently learned how to resize things, so i could help with resizing head options to allow a much diverse selection across all races. From existing heads as well as new heads. Can do so with some other body parts as well, i know there are some monstrous hands out there that i could play with some as well for the Caliban chars?

May be nice for the calibans as well to have actual normalish looking heads, specially for the Orc pheno who are supposed to be humanish in appearence still.

The Prophet of Misinformation:

--- Quote from: Troukk on June 01, 2015, 11:29:42 AM ---Lich would be a fantastic MPC addition.

--- End quote ---

This has been discussed to death by us, trust me. The Lich template, while awesome, is simply too powerful to be implemented without individual power leaning toward the absurd.

Conversely, limiting the power of the template would be a great disservice to the Lich. They're better left to NPC status. That said, if you're looking for Liches.. there's plenty in Sithicus.

Syl:
I personally look forward to more crafts. while I am not the biggest fan on crafting since i have done all of them... More could always be done to improve or add to it. Like i would enjoy seeing a jewel crafting system ( grant it now that i think about it there are to many things that could go wrong with it.) So i'll stick with my simple request of just expanding what all is there.. 

SMithing: There is a forge for Cold forging... I want to be able to use that!... I would love to see actual use for platnium other then just dead weight to sell to the warehouse in Valiki.. ( I mean... why is he buying them what possible use does Valiki have for platnium!?!) I mean you could smelt it down and coat armor/weapon with it to make them immune to corrosion but adds more weight to the armor/weapon ( just using imagination on this) And if you wish to limit that you could make it so only say Dwarven folk are the only ones able to do such, making a dwarven smith Valueable.

Tailoring: The possibility of making your own cloak  would be cool as well, or hood.

making more things enchantable or updating the enchanting system. People already know Silver guilded weapons are relativly pointless to enchant since all it does is increase cost with basically the same as normal steel.  Grant it i'm half curious to see what other metals do enchanted. ( * debats digging out old toon*)

and there are some creatures that don't even drop skins or hides that could be useful like basalisk and gorgons.  those fire salamanders and fire snakes. Bristle backs only give medium leather which makes no sense for what kind of creature it is.

Just my thoughts on things that could be added to crafting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version