Public (OOC) > Tech discussion

ULTIMATE OVERRIDES THREAD VOL. III

(1/10) > >>

Geiger:
Hello POTM shoppers. Here are the links to basically everything you'd need linked to in regards to overrides. From time to time if the community finds something worth putting in the OP, it'll be put under HOT HOT COMMUNITY FINDS.

OFFICIAL POTM FILES:
OFFICIAL FILES, YEAH!

OLD THREADS:
OLD FILES I
OLD FILES II

WHERE TO GET NWN MODS & OVERRIDES:
Neverwinter Vault
Nexus

WHERE TO STORE YOUR OWN:
Mediafire
Dropbox

HOT HOT COMMUNITY FINDS: :flame:

THANKS TO:
Feronius for link finding and help formatting!
Miuo for contributing and link finding!

Heretic:
I really brainwashed you with Ezrite 4th sect stuff.

Im sorry. :(

Miuo:
Removed.

Miuo:
Removed.

Feronius:
Improved Models Override

I took the liberty of combining several improved model overrides and compiling them into a single download, but more importantly I only added the improvements that should not cause any visual conflict with the original aesthetic of the game. If you want to slightly improve the default models, without straying too far from the vanilla look of the game and without perceiving things drastically different from those that do not have the same overrides installed, then this override might be for you.

Spoiler: show 

Improved_models override.rar
(Click the link to download, extract the downloaded files to the override folder in your game directory)

Includes the following:

[*]Improved tesselated heads (male and female)
  [*]Improved hand models (male and female)
  [*]Improved feet models (male and female)
  [*]Improved neck models (male and female)
  [*]Improved chest model (male only)
  [*]Improved pelvis model (male only)
 [*]Improves about 9 existing vanilla heads, does not add any new content
  [*]Includes the hand update for the broader body type as well (male only)
  [*]Other (body)parts from the overrides were intentionally left out for better consistency with the vanilla game content and CEP content
[/list]

All credit goes to the original authors of the mods. Unfortunately due to the disappearance of IGN's NWVault I no longer possess up-to-date links back to the original mods.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version