Author Topic: A Call to Arms  (Read 1160 times)

Delete Me

• Bah humbug
  • Dark Lord
A Call to Arms
« on: May 07, 2015, 03:16:01 PM »
[There are immaculate posters left in the Western Outskirts, the Mist Camps, and the outskirts at Port-Au-Lucine.  A well drawn scene depicts a knight in gleaming silver armor atop a war horse, thrusting a sword into the air, charging into battle against an a horde of twisted enemies: Vampires, werewolves, and what appears to be demons.  Behind him was a female elf in an elaborate dress weilding a bow at the ready, with a legion of armored warriors in matching silver armor following in the distance.  Large flowing text read. . . ]

A Call to Arms

The Silver Wardens seeks to bolster it's ranks with men and women ready to champion a worthy cause: to defend the realm from the wicked and damned. All skill sets are desired to fortify the might of the Wardens, and you need not be an expert in your trade to put forth your name. There are regular training regiments and excursions to challenge the hoard, so that each and every member has the opportunity to hone their own abilities. We are an organized network of Scouts, Soldiers, Priests, and Scholars dedicated to ensuring that peace and order triumph over that purposed with disrupting it.

LIMITATIONS
Expectations are minimal, but absolute: You must have a good, strong moral compass, and be willing to rise against our foes when called upon

Faith is of little to no consquence- We will not dictate who you serve, within reason, nor will you be expected to alter the way you pay homage to your patron. The only hardline exception to this rule- the faithful of Bane or the Lawgiver will find no solace beneath our banner.

Attire will not be regulated for any but those belonging to the division of Knights- Armor will be expected to be silver, and polished to a mirror shine. The Knights are intended to be the first, and last thing that our foes see- we must stand apart from the rest.

RECRUITMENT
If you wish to represent our cause, your skillset will determine whom you approach. .

Scouts and locksmiths should approach First Scout Ae'ver

Scholars should approach Arch-Warden Gaul

Auxiliary roles, such as smithies, potions masters, and crafters should speak with Mediator Rua'Ithar( Lady Star )

Soldiers should approach the First Knight- Andras

Any who are unable to locate their prospective division leader, or wish to speak directly with the Commander are invited to seek out First Warden Cyrus Gallant.

All too often a warrior of lordly caliber has met a great challenge, and had none to rally to his aid. The goal of the Silver Wardens is to ensure that no champion stands alone.

Join arms, and create the wall upon which darkness breaks!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 03:38:59 PM by Kendera »
Delete Me.

Delete Me

• Bah humbug
  • Dark Lord
Re: A Call to Arms
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 04:10:28 PM »
// Additionally, PM  Kendera if its hard to reach any of us IG.  
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 06:35:03 PM by Kendera »
Delete Me.

Delete Me

• Bah humbug
  • Dark Lord
Re: A Call to Arms
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 03:39:18 PM »
Posters are replaced by new ones, listing Andras as the First Knight
Delete Me.